RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Heres what happens (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180717)

Vango 03-07-05 08:18 PM

Heres what happens

Tell me if im wrong. You join rv, battle everyone and anyone to get a rep.. Then one day you become a vet and don't care about battling anyone because you think your doper than the whole board. Well that's it for me. Because I don't think anyone on this board is doper than me so I don't waste my time on gay battles. Does this sound familiar?

TheFlowIsSick 03-07-05 08:19 PM

Socrates lol ???

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-07-05 08:22 PM

iono but dem females in ya sig is fine

Speats 03-07-05 08:24 PM

u right,socrates lol

Logic The Goonie 03-07-05 08:26 PM

Holy jesus you're really in love with me aren't you? :huh:

Well since you look up every post I make you should have known that I don't text battle on here anymore because everyone will just claim I got d/r and make 500 beef threads. Not like anyone we know eh? :rolleyes:

Nynth Degree 03-07-05 08:27 PM

Well I'm not sure if I'm a vet, but once I've achieved a record like this I kinda lost ambition to battle.

Master Minded 03-07-05 08:29 PM

didn't socrates beat you in korv? what was it? 3-0? yup that's it, now ask yourself, are you beefing because you hate his ego? or are you hating because he beat you and has an ego?

American Tiger 03-07-05 08:39 PM

Shit that bout sums up my feelings.

There was a point where I looked up to people....
Not on Here...but RB...like....

Chrit
Rise
Surreal
13th Desciple

But....Now I feel like Im one of them.
Basicly, I accomplished all I can here. Just how I feel. ;)

distilled 03-07-05 08:40 PM

Your wrong. heres what I did.

Join the site, piss people off, collab with SPuL to cause havoc in the LL and force strobe into giving it a mod, generally piss people off still, get hated, battle to shut people up, drop some OM's so they know I actually have talent.

Oh yeh, and get most all of my shit hated on :thumbup:

All in 8 months work

La Cosa Nostra 03-07-05 08:58 PM

I've acomplished everything I would want to acomplish on this site I guess.. But I'm still battling every now and then..

Vango I'll battle you after I got my battle with Crossword up..

Vango 03-08-05 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Holy jesus you're really in love with me aren't you? :huh:

Well since you look up every post I make you should have known that I don't text battle on here anymore because everyone will just claim I got d/r and make 500 beef threads. Not like anyone we know eh? :rolleyes:

Let me be real honest with you, this wasn't directed at you at all. This was a general statement of how RV heads are. Then all of a sudden your name comes up in this thread. Coincidence, I don't know. And to the Genius you couldn't hold my jockstrap, and until you can, keep my name out your mouth. :laugh:

Sean Gunner 03-08-05 10:30 AM

I don't honestly care if I'm considered a vet or not. I am just here to get better, and once I get signed I will get off this site, but until then I am on this site.

~Lady Fiya~ 03-08-05 10:44 AM

another thread about to turn into beef soon..... uh oh.. dun dun dun..

La Cosa Nostra 03-08-05 10:51 AM

^Pardon me for being Australian.....

But what does Dun dun dun mean.. :-/

Crossword said it in his check in for our battle too..

Dirty Nigga 03-08-05 10:55 AM

I lik too pretend i'm dope as fuck an never battle too...

Oh no wait

I AM DOPE AS FUCK AN BATTLE ANYBODY!!

Well maybe not the dope as fuck part, but at least i battle anybody huh