RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Tha Q vs Doomsday (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180835)

Tha Q 03-08-05 12:20 PM

Tha Q vs Doomsday

Battle Rules:

Track MUST include an INTRO
Track MUST be at least 3:00 minutes EXCLUDING the intro
Track can not be more than 5 minutes long

No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Check in bitch...imma show u why 90% of RV got me on their top 10

faggot

Minimum posts to vote: 300

Check in by: 03-11-05 at 12:20 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 03-08-05 12:21 PM

Doomsday has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-08-05 12:21 PM.

Tha Q 03-08-05 12:24 PM

Now make you u read the rules kiddo...i don't wanna beat you by default...

so..notice the INTRO u gotta do

then the verse gotta be like 3 minutes

and don't go over 5 minutes kiddo

okay...shit...i ain't ripped an amatuer in a minute...i might have this shit up by tonight

System 03-08-05 12:43 PM

Tha Q has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-08-05 12:43 PM.

Tha Q 03-09-05 07:12 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/updateban...m?BandID=203307

called Doomsday track...fuck it, i hope i lose...i don't even care

∆ P E X X 03-11-05 02:48 AM

http://doom.dmusic.com

Track's called "Doomsday Vs "Tha Q" - Feat Tha Q"

DMusic is reporting some error in their shit so I'll try to upload it again in the morning (provided it didnt' actually upload last time I tried it). Bad comes to worse I'll post it form a Soundclick account. 1

Mad Dog 03-11-05 04:34 AM

This was feedback posted for Doomsday

This link works.........but ya site link don't :-/

50Cal. 03-11-05 04:44 AM

Voted For: Tha Q

ok q good flow disses and personald shit was a fire track doomsday aint drop he aint upload a file at all therefore he losses by no show you cant upload a file that dont work if d music is acting up you use soundclick or one of the other 20 sites people use so no excuse there your trying to get more time so you can work more on the song nice excuse but your file dont work therefore you lose and dont act like its d musics fault cuz theres 3 songs above it downloaded after that song that all work so therefore you never posted a track and you lose

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. Invalid vote due to not hearing track.

∆ P E X X 03-11-05 09:44 AM

^^For starters..what makes you think your vote would even be valid you hater. Second, I posted BEFORE the deadline (which is 12pm today). So how is it a no-show when I showed up early? there's dudes who heard my track last night. Try again.

BTW, I know you're not too bright, but did you click the link, you dumbass? The track works no problem. Get the fuck outta my thread.

Know-Gimix 03-11-05 03:41 PM

doomsday's link works, but the song doesn't, you two might want to have strobe close this and set it up again and repost... cuz nobody is going to be able to hear both verses.

Tha Q 03-11-05 03:54 PM

He can have the win...i don't care...my track is up...I'll vote for him...kid is on my jock big time...he wants to prove he's iller than me
guess what...Q doesn't give a fuck

I didn't even try on this track...ask anybody u talk to Dooms...they'll tell u...I came weak as hell cuz I don't view u as COMP...

and I don't care about stats...set my shit to 0-100

DOES NOT CARE

He needs to repost...let the people give it to him...

I jus aint wanna no show...cuz Q is neva scuuured

Nuff said...

maybe now he can move on with his life

∆ P E X X 03-11-05 04:16 PM

^^yap yap yap.

7/3rd - the link should be working now (again.) I've got 4 p[eople listening to it right now and they arent' hving any troubles with it after the re-upload. If you're having probs, lemme know. Uno.

MC Virtuoso 03-11-05 11:01 PM

I cant vote.......................................

Mad Dog 03-12-05 05:43 AM

Links working yes...and it seems so is the track coz i'm downloading (quality reasons) and it's downloading at a proper speed coz yesterday it wasn't

Acuity 03-12-05 06:11 AM

Voted For: Doomsday

Doomsday:
OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the intro is so fucking funny..."wats brown.....Q's finger lol" hahahahahahahaha and u killed CALI hahaha

IM PUTTIN THIS MICROPHONE MIC IN MA ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO LMAO LMAO.....HOLY SHIY DAT WAS FUNNY MY NIGGA

this beat is dope......quality is nice....multi-flow happening....killing it wid the gay disses and funny ass adlibs...ur dubs are bit loud in places and distort the lines..dope line bout "funking wid me is like testin God -....wats tha odds" -->dope ass bar...emotion is good...every line is going at him hard...nice dope ass closer bout going platinum on the net...

Tha Q:
intro was wack compared to doomsday's

i like ur voice - sounds a lil different, this beat is tight, quality is as good as dommsday's...alsou dont kick ur spit for more than 3mins..so u should be DQ'ed.....emotion comes through nicely...ur disses are nice but there just general and universal, whereas Doomssday's where on the most part true...i didnt hear anything original really - you had some funny bars about him being a peadophile but nuttin really hard hitting in my opinion..