RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   $5,000,000 for a summary of this book....... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181315)

Oz™ 03-11-05 03:38 PM

$5,000,000 for a summary of this book.......

I need a summary of the book...."esperanza rising".....i promised my lil cousin i would read it and do a report on it for her.....but now i forgot and i dont feel like readin it.....so if u had read the book...or know someone who was read the book....i need atleast a 200 word summary on the book.....i'll give u 5 million rv bucks if u could do it

if you got any info....get at me on aim or msn....pm me if you need my screen names

-MuRc

Know-Gimix 03-11-05 05:29 PM

you should just google the book.... look at various reviews and get the jist of the book and then bullshit your way through 200 words with what u picked out... cuz I could write u a 200 page summary, but it don't mean I read the shit.

Oz™ 03-11-05 05:42 PM

i would know if u read it..........................

High-Dro 03-11-05 09:06 PM

ayo, i got you homie...my average in skool is 95, so u came to the right person...i read this book in school...my account # is XPETBK-33747 ...

Esperanza was a six year old girl who lived with her father in a vineyard in Aguascalientes, Mexico. She was the only child and the pride and glory of her father. At the age of twelve, Esperanza was given the task to cut out the first harvest of the vineyard. All the ‘campesinos’ cheered when Esperanza came back with the first cluster of grapes. After three weeks of picking the harvest, Esperanza’s parents hosted a ‘fiesta’ to celebrate. Esperanza did not have too many friends but when they saw each other, all they spoke about was their ‘Quinceañeras.’ Every year Esperanza set a bottle of wine on each table for the ‘fiesta’ and cut the flowers for the tables. She pinched her finger with one of the roses’ thorn (a superstitious that meant bad luck). At sun down, after cutting the flowers for the tables, Esperanza waited for ‘papa’ to pick her up to head home. He never came. The bandits killed ‘Papa’ and his ‘vaqueros’. Her house was burned by the jealousy of her ‘Tio Luis’ (Esperanza’s father stepbrother) and her life was falling apart. ‘Tio Luis’ pressured Esperanza’s mother to marry him. Although, Ramona (Esperanza’s mom) accepted the marriage proposal, she decided to go to the US with her servant to work on a farm in California and leave ‘Tio Luis’ flat. As they depart through the night from ‘El Rancho de las Rosas,’ angered knotted Esperanza’s stomach. Good memories invaded her mind as she drove in the wagon. The ride on the train to California was weary and endless. After the arrival to California, on the way to the camp, they stop to rest. Esperanza laid on the ground hugging the earth, hoping to hear the earth’s heartbeat, but she didn’t. She remembered had papa’s words, “be patient and the fruit will fall into you hands,” but nothing happened. At the camp Esperanza tried hard to learn her chores. She worked hard to pay for mama’s medical bills and to save to bring her ‘abuelita.’ Although every now and then Esperanza made Miguel feel humiliated, she did not do it intentionally and felt bad about it. Miguel always supported and comforted her. He was patient and sure that everything will work out. Although Esperanza was hopeless, Miguel reminded her that she had to keep trying. The day came that Miguel proved to Esperanza that where there is hope there is will. Miguel re-united Esperanza with ‘mama’ and ‘abuelita.’ Now Esperanza was happy. At the top of the mountain she felt the earth’s heart beat just like she did with her ‘papa.’ She knew things would change and for the first time she was able to dream of learning English one day and having a small house.

Luse Cannon 03-11-05 09:07 PM

damn, u actually did that. lol

Linguistics 03-11-05 09:07 PM

Esperanza was a six year old girl who lived with her father in a vineyard in Aguascalientes, Mexico. She was the only child and the pride and glory of her father. At the age of twelve, Esperanza was given the task to cut out the first harvest of the vineyard. All the ‘campesinos’ cheered when Esperanza came back with the first cluster of grapes. After three weeks of picking the harvest, Esperanza’s parents hosted a ‘fiesta’ to celebrate. Esperanza did not have too many friends but when they saw each other, all they spoke about was their ‘Quinceañeras.’ Every year Esperanza set a bottle of wine on each table for the ‘fiesta’ and cut the flowers for the tables. She pinched her finger with one of the roses’ thorn (a superstitious that meant bad luck). At sun down, after cutting the flowers for the tables, Esperanza waited for ‘papa’ to pick her up to head home. He never came. The bandits killed ‘Papa’ and his ‘vaqueros’. Her house was burned by the jealousy of her ‘Tio Luis’ (Esperanza’s father stepbrother) and her life was falling apart. ‘Tio Luis’ pressured Esperanza’s mother to marry him. Although, Ramona (Esperanza’s mom) accepted the marriage proposal, she decided to go to the US with her servant to work on a farm in California and leave ‘Tio Luis’ flat. As they depart through the night from ‘El Rancho de las Rosas,’ angered knotted Esperanza’s stomach. Good memories invaded her mind as she drove in the wagon. The ride on the train to California was weary and endless. After the arrival to California, on the way to the camp, they stop to rest. Esperanza laid on the ground hugging the earth, hoping to hear the earth’s heartbeat, but she didn’t. She remembered had papa’s words, “be patient and the fruit will fall into you hands,” but nothing happened. At the camp Esperanza tried hard to learn her chores. She worked hard to pay for mama’s medical bills and to save to bring her ‘abuelita.’ Although every now and then Esperanza made Miguel feel humiliated, she did not do it intentionally and felt bad about it. Miguel always supported and comforted her. He was patient and sure that everything will work out. Although Esperanza was hopeless, Miguel reminded her that she had to keep trying. The day came that Miguel proved to Esperanza that where there is hope there is will. Miguel re-united Esperanza with ‘mama’ and ‘abuelita.’ Now Esperanza was happy. At the top of the mountain she felt the earth’s heart beat just like she did with her ‘papa.’ She knew things would change and for the first time she was able to dream of learning English one day and having a small house.

ok u owe me 5,000,000..........lol......I'm deebo bitch!

KOOL COL-B 03-11-05 09:08 PM

Esperanza wuz ~High-Dro~'s 6 year old love slave, werd

High-Dro 03-11-05 09:11 PM

u best gimme my paper

DoContinue 03-11-05 09:13 PM

www.sparknotes.com
sign up, its free in case u eva need this again... but since they already wrote one for u, you can use that...

High-Dro 03-12-05 05:27 PM

where is my money?

Compose 03-12-05 05:29 PM

www.sparknotes.com

High-Dro 03-12-05 05:43 PM

i already gave him a good one

MC IgGY 03-12-05 05:51 PM

yea that was a good one

M-Eazy 03-12-05 05:52 PM

LMFAO....that nigga Linguistics copied and pasted yo shit high...LMAO...that was some slick shit, but it wont work....

Ltizzle 03-12-05 05:54 PM

damn....
lmao @ you writin a report for the kid...
ima hit you up sometime soon Dro cause i might need one...:thumbup: