RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   jin... best battler in the game? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181330)

E.C 03-11-05 04:58 PM

jin... best battler in the game?

truthfully i think he is one of the top freestyle battlers in the rap game i heard sonme of his shit and he is dope.. what ya'll think

**GHOSTE** 03-11-05 05:01 PM

.....hip hop talk.....

E.C 03-11-05 05:07 PM

aint nothing get repliedi n hip hop talk uppinnn

New Meth0d 03-11-05 05:14 PM

yea he's dope 106th and park champ......he's def either the best or one of the best freestyle battlers.......written battles like the jada, fat joe, and 50 beef......jada is pretty dope.......but jin owns pretty much all of them

M-Eazy 03-11-05 05:14 PM

wrong place for this, and extremely untrue, cuase everyone knows its between cassidy, jay, big l, and biggy

Know-Gimix 03-11-05 05:15 PM

hes a good battler, but he can't make songs... so blah.

E.C 03-11-05 05:38 PM

lol cassidy is wack... i heard some of his shit and he aint a patch on jin... and yh i no this is in the wrong place but shit gets slept on in hip hop talk

Nynth Degree 03-11-05 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
wrong place for this, and extremely untrue, cuase everyone knows its between cassidy, jay, big l, and biggy

Hop off the mainstream nuts, buddy.

I'm surpised, and disappointed in you Seven, that Supernatural has not been mentioned in this thread yet.

And put this in Hip Hop Talk. Threads don't get replies there because they're not about Tupac or G Unit...so work them into your thread title somehow.

47.29" of Zigs 03-11-05 05:51 PM

nigga 9th degree get yo wack ass outta here

tellin' bitches the fuck to do wtf i will shove a fire hydrant up your ass

zig zag = freestyle king

Nynth Degree 03-11-05 05:55 PM

Lol true, peeped a freestyle you did with Mike Lowery...shit was hot.

eph 03-11-05 05:56 PM

Jin is not the best, ill even commit
suicide if he obtains any such title.

Ambient 03-11-05 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eph
Jin is not the best, ill even commit
suicide if he obtains any such title.

wordizzle

he aint the best. he good. but far from the best.

he is the mosted overated battler ever.

E.C 03-11-05 06:09 PM

ight priciate the feed and ambient dnt forget out gfx battle sigs are due sunday

New Meth0d 03-11-05 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT

not true, freestyle battlin ......uhhh no. jay-z no cassidy no....i havent heard biggy freestyle battle.

and dont say well jay free's like all of his songs .....because he doesnt he just doesnt write anything down because like when he was 10 some kid found his rhyme book and made fun of hom or somethin aight

peace

Ambient 03-11-05 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
ight priciate the feed and ambient dnt forget out gfx battle sigs are due sunday

word... i won't forget. ;)