RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So the Tag Team Tourney is Bullshit.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181767)

Dirty Nigga 03-14-05 10:25 AM

So the Tag Team Tourney is Bullshit....

The mods are gay as fuck
You have Cinn an Architect who dick ride each other as we all know..

You have Redbull, who is hardly a fair mod
check it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Hey, I'm a fuckin mod and what I say goes. Pop and 9th aren't DQ'd. It was confusing. If you bitch about it anymore you will get DQ'd for being a slut.

Poppy merked you alone anyways.

^^^^
what kinda UNBIASED Mod is that?????

i said this would be ran horribly an unfairly...
an it is

do, y'all agree we should scrap the tourney an make way for the KORV Tourney?

this TT Shit is bullshit, its so fucked up an they change the rules ta suit people who complain about them......

what kinda tourney changes its rules half way thru?????

either new mods or scrap the tourney, do y'all agree?

Restricted 03-14-05 10:36 AM

Fasho...My Verse Killed Paramik and Grafhs

~R~

Dirty Nigga 03-14-05 10:39 AM

There ya go ^^^
thats 1

this Tourney is complete bullshit
the mods have ruined what would have been a dope ass tounrye, an they ruined the mood, nobody feelin this tourney no more...

a waste of a good thread, THAT COULD BE USED FOR THE KORV

Sean Gunner 03-14-05 11:07 AM

Well then Buck how about you take over? I'm not modding some text tournament with babies as the contendors. Cinc isn't modding it, and neither am I. If you want the job tell me, I'll PM strobe.

Sean Gunner 03-14-05 11:10 AM

Oh, and KORV has 5 tournaments ahead of it. So you have a while before KORV 2 starts.

Os1ris 03-14-05 11:12 AM

^ i thought you were leaving

Adam 03-14-05 11:51 AM

No, the Modding really isn't bullshit. You are bullshit. Trying to get an easy win because of a minor slip up from Pop Lotty. That just proves that you are wack, like I said... Stop bitchin, or you will be DQ'd.

Dirty Nigga 03-14-05 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
No, the Modding really isn't bullshit. You are bullshit. Trying to get an easy win because of a minor slip up from Pop Lotty. That just proves that you are wack, like I said... Stop bitchin, or you will be DQ'd.

i constantlyu told 9th ta drop his verse
i said i dont want a DQ

You an the other mods each have your own rules for the tournament

Adam 03-14-05 12:05 PM

^ Yes, 9th Made the time limit, he has dropped. Infact I was in there when he was keying it.

Dirty Nigga 03-14-05 12:07 PM

9th had 3 days ta drop, an he dropped in 4 days?????
few mods said he dq'ed, then u say he isnt..........

WHAT UP WITH ALL THE CONFUSION
I Couldnt care if lose, thats not what this is about

its about all the biased shit an all the WEAK RUNNING Of the tournament, you shouldnt be mod......

Dirty Nigga 03-14-05 12:08 PM

Mod = fair, no beef with nobody, can actually state rules, can take charge an run a tournmaent an the forum

an not one of the mods can achieve that

TheFlowIsSick 03-14-05 12:49 PM

I cant believe im saying this but i agree with Buck.Shot :(

The mods are being bias to certain people. For example pop lotty did go over the line limit. If he didnt understand the rules he should have asked a mod. So Bucks team should have got the win for that. But the mods seem like they want certain teams in and certain teams out. If people doubled the line limit they should be out of the tourney and mods shouldnt abuse their powers by adding them back into the tourney cause they were confused.

If youre confused ask a mod what to do, Its not fair to the people who dropped on time and who dropped the right number of lines.

*This Was A Public Service Announcement Brought To You By FlOw InTeLLiGeNt*

Dirty Nigga 03-14-05 01:19 PM

^^^
Thats exatly my point...

didnt somthin happen with Cali & Troop too?
they got dq'ed for somthin, now they back in.....

Ice Pick 03-14-05 01:22 PM

Thats Why Tournaments Are Wack

Period

The Outcome Is Always What It Aint Suppose To Be

New Meth0d 03-14-05 03:40 PM

lmoa, the only reason i agree with buck.shot is because fatal lyriks got banned for cheating......ONE OF THE MODS FOR THE TOURNEY GOT BANNED FOR CHEATING (sorry had to do it cali style)

so basically shut this down and get KORV up