RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   omg 50 got killed (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=181937)

tranz$cript 03-15-05 03:20 PM

50 got killed by jada diss

omg man im speachless jada straight killed 50 with lines like....
this is a true fact,since when has it been cool to get shot and not shoot bakk? omg murdered also .....and dont try to pull rank on kiss ,cause tha nigaz imma send to do it aint gonna miss.......chea baby
kk one more killer line......tha d is straight, most likly yer next cd is a weed plate,bunch of love songs,...100 percent pure garbage,only be good fer breakin up budz on.............lmfao omg props to jada chea baby :shoot:

Compose 03-15-05 03:24 PM

your a dumbass
i hate you
please die or go to sleep

tranz$cript 03-15-05 03:27 PM

^^^^^^homo and thats werd bitch ass pussie

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-15-05 03:27 PM

nap time children

Compose 03-15-05 03:31 PM

^lol...your younger then me...and infinite set up a topical battle if you think im so pussy

peace

tranz$cript 03-15-05 03:35 PM

man stop posting in here if ya dont like me easy i aint say shit to u u keep fukkin beefin me yer a vet so get of my dikk and go rap sumone else goof

Compose 03-15-05 03:36 PM

im not a vet at all...but this jada diss is like a week old your mad late and when people read the title they think 50 was killed literally

but then you fuck up everyones excitement by saying it was the jada diss lol, i got no beef tho its cool

tranz$cript 03-15-05 03:39 PM

ppl would kno if 50 died sorry if i inconvienced u didnt mean to just heard wanted to make a thread bout it if sumone cared it would be deleted

B-MAC 03-15-05 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranz$cript
omg man im speachless jada straight killed 50 with lines like....
this is a true fact,since when has it been cool to get shot and not shoot bakk? omg murdered also .....and dont try to pull rank on kiss ,cause tha nigaz imma send to do it aint gonna miss.......chea baby
kk one more killer line......tha d is straight, most likly yer next cd is a weed plate,bunch of love songs,...100 percent pure garbage,only be good fer breakin up budz on.............lmfao omg props to jada chea baby :shoot:

Fucken Asswipe.. Piece of Shit!!!!!!!!!!

tranz$cript 03-15-05 03:54 PM

^^lets do it chump or imma diss tha fukk out yo bitch ass till ya do sumthing

Meta4 03-15-05 08:59 PM

idiot....................................

Bangalore 03-15-05 09:06 PM

tran$ we fam but u need to calm down man.. stop mak'n beef jus ignore shit.. your here to elevate....not to be a dipshit...now shake hands n say your sorry... o yea Nos put u on his retard list.. congrats...

Ma$fit 03-15-05 09:49 PM

this is old...lets pay attention to my sig shall we...lmao...ur welcome

-DB

Adamant 03-15-05 11:29 PM

like omgzzzzzzz

TeamOne 03-15-05 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
im not a vet at all...but this jada diss is like a week old your mad late and when people read the title they think 50 was killed literally

exact shit i thought lol.......