RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Fucka rich people.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182052)

La Cosa Nostra 03-16-05 07:59 AM

Fucka rich people..

Dont you fucking hate it when you hear about shit just falling in peoples laps or getting stuff bought by their parents and you think... Fucking hell if only I was a lucky little fucking rich boy..

Being poor is fucking gay.. :banghead:

Status 03-16-05 08:11 AM

^^^word, man that sucks, man i dont even want to get into my life right now, but yeah fuck all these punk ass rich kids who got there dads buying them new escaldes and shit, i was at my JR prom we pull up in a 1996 piece of shit mazda and some kid drives by in a escalde on some 22 inch rims, i was like WTF, my girlfriend says
"his dad buaght him that for his 16 birthday" i was like damn, LOL thats shit pisses me offf

i hate being poor,

La Cosa Nostra 03-16-05 08:21 AM

Ohh man I would seriously wanna fucking stab that kid.. How can some people just have things so fucking easy..

But fuck it............ I'm trynna steer clear of spilling my guts about my problems on an internet forum.. So eh.. -_-

Status 03-16-05 08:26 AM

nos go bann me from LL now, LOL

Tha Q 03-16-05 10:44 AM

fuck a poor people

Willa 03-16-05 10:52 AM

lol hey dont be hating on rich ppl i give to the poor

Luse Cannon 03-16-05 11:05 AM

^^^new u were rich. traitor. lol

Wet Willy 03-16-05 11:13 AM

damn you people are just jealous.. im not rich by any means.. but come on you would love to be in there position.. and if you were them of course you'd be happy about all of your nice things..

KOOL COL-B 03-16-05 12:22 PM

chea chea, fuck them bitches, fuckin O.C. livin mafuckaz, ridin round on horses hittin them ballz n shit. theres like 2 rich families round here, but they git hated on scence its mostly a welfare cracktown, tha only good thang bout them iz they give out a shit load of candy on halloween, lol, werd

.Judicial. 03-19-05 07:33 PM

i hate dat shit...im at a stop light in my car...n some fuckin lil young ass kid pulls up next to me wit a nice ass car dat i aint even heard of b-4...shits fuckin depressing..........da most expensive thing i have besides bills n shit is.....................probably this computer....n i got dat shit on sale too.....thats poor right there............

Germ 03-19-05 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativitie
i was at my JR prom we pull up in a 1996 piece of shit mazda

^ thats alot better than my 1992 dodge caravan, the ones that look like a box.....yeah, poor definately sucks

High-Dro 03-19-05 07:56 PM

why should ppl die if they are rich...i dont follow

Master Minded 03-20-05 12:03 AM

i'm rich though.......

Crossword 03-20-05 12:07 AM

Uhh, Im not Poor persay... But i aint got cash to burn on shit...

Hmm, you pieces of shit? Well heres my car...

1990Something Dodge spirit... Its Tan, It has no E-Brake, I can only fill it up half a tank or else it will leak... And it still leaks a bit with a little gas in it... Uhh, My brakes give out sometimes(Hit the back of a school bus because of it, and yes, there were kids.) Uhh, power steering fluid leaks... Trunk opens all the time... Cant put your foot too far up or else it could touch the tire and rip the carpet and your foot off.. Umm... No heat, and a Tape/AM radio...

I AM PIMP...

High-Dro 03-20-05 12:14 AM

i got a 98 hyundai elantra..it's a standard and i am too big for it but whut ya gunna do...got a cd player in it, and a dope ass toronto maple leafs license plate...sumtimes when u turn the lights on, only the headlights come on and the dash wont light up, so i jus keep doin it til it works or i just fuckin drive like that...o yea...got dice on my rearview:thumbup: