RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Life & Times Of Flow Intelligent (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182123)

FlowIntelligent. 03-16-05 01:45 PM

Life & Times Of Flow Intelligent

The moment you've all been waiting for

Anton Joel Rivera Born Dec 4th 1980

See unlike wet willy and virtue when i was young life was good. Had both my parents around. Lived in a solid home with the bills easily paid food on the table and everything i could want as a young kid. But when i was about 8 my dad cheated on my mom so they seperated and i havent seen him since then. 16 Years without seeing him. About 2 years after that my mom had my little brother Alex. And i no longer became the baby of the family and the loved one, i became the forgotten one.

No one even noticed me until i was around 14. I wasnt getting b-day presents, love from anyone. So i ended up like a depressed kid looking for acception in the wrong places. So i turned to smoking cigs and weed drinking and robbery. At first i was living it up. 14 years old with over a G in my pocket at a time. Then i got caught with an Armed Robbery charge. Being only 15 i got sentenced to 6 Months of Juvie and 6 months on probation.

I did my time and got off probation a while later. By then i was 16 and decided to move out my mom's house. I was getting money left and right from people i was associated with. I ended up renting my first apartment at 16. Since the landlord didnt care that i was too young to get an apartment on my own he just wanted his rent money. I lived there for a year and then got back into crime.

My older brother got wrongly convicted for Murder, and a rival gang member set him up. He stole my brothers car. committed the robbery and put his car back without my brother knowing. Next day my brother was arrested and i knew he didnt do it cuz we all got drunk the night before. Too drunk to drive and kill a bitch.

So i ended up catching my 2nd charge when i committed attempted vehicular manslaughter on the kid who put my brother away. I did about 3 and a half years upstate in Grovlin pen got out and was on parole for 2 years. Did the time again, and tried getting on the right path but ended up with a possession charge and got sentencd to 3 yrs of probation. Last november while driving with some friends getting high and drunk i got pulled over and they found a qp of green and sent me back to jail.

Now im out and trying not to catch a charge. So my life has basically been all crime.

I just hope they dont find that body :thumbup:

Wet Willy 03-16-05 02:02 PM

^^ wow.. flow you are a gangsta.. lmao but this was interesting to read...

Vango 03-16-05 02:20 PM

yeah man youre like rv's john goddi and shit......

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-16-05 02:33 PM

hahahahaha at deez niggas on flow's dick....dem kids must b pamperd

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-16-05 02:33 PM

Vango 03-16-05 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEViLGeNiUs GL

lol, your an internet gangsta too, wow shit is crazy...

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-16-05 02:40 PM

hahaha i hate wen yalls niggas who is pamperd n realize it think erry1 jus like u, str8 up tho, yall b sayin awwww u e-thugs...i aint an e-thug nigga i aint madd hard but shit i DEFFINATELY AINT PAMPERD THO, ya dig?

Vango 03-16-05 02:42 PM

do you write like you talk, cuz kid you like 15 yrs old, you about as hard as silly putty...

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-16-05 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
do you write like you talk, cuz kid you like 15 yrs old, you about as hard as silly putty...

if u read wut i said nigga, i said i aint madd hard...pampered ass nigga...u like wut 30 n u still bein pamperd huh?

..Decree.. 03-16-05 02:44 PM

lmfao good read...i started this an like 4 peoples did it now...virtue=trend setter...:)

Vango 03-16-05 02:45 PM

yo it's cats like you who show their ignorance.... keep it gangsta,

ps- good luck getting your drivers license....

..Decree.. 03-16-05 02:48 PM

*throws up BP for vango...:)

Luse Cannon 03-16-05 02:52 PM

*Doesnt want virtue to look stupid so throws it up as well*

Compose 03-16-05 02:53 PM

evil genius...

what you dont understand is your 15 years old, your still a kid...stop going into threads sayin "these kids this these kids that" shut the fuck up