RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   we is all fam, everyone on RV should read this (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183019)

Prophysics 03-22-05 05:12 AM

we is all fam, everyone on RV should read this

yo i was reading a thread and someone asked
"WHY DO YOU GUYS POST ABOUT YOUR LIFES ON HERE"
^^well something liek that

the reason is becuase no matter how much beef we got with eachother we are still some what FAM, everyone on here would atleast considered over 50 poeple on RV a friend, sounds gay or stupid but its true, that is why poeple post about personal shit sometimes becuase we all look out for eachother :thumbup:

Dex 03-22-05 05:19 AM

^^^^thats some deep stuff.

but il say you said something half right for the first time

Prophysics 03-22-05 05:21 AM

word, so no more beef aight DEX, but just get it throuigh your head that im not creativite nor do i have an alias

Jason 03-22-05 05:27 AM

Deep Shit My Nigka, RV Is Fam, But My Real Fam Kordozar And Cinema, And Exponent That's My Brothers There, Much Love To Yall

Dex 03-22-05 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophysics
word, so no more beef aight DEX, but just get it throuigh your head that im not creativite nor do i have an alias

No more beef bro....

Fun while it lasted...

Altho im sure you've got something to do wiv creativitie but il take your word that you aint him

Prophysics 03-22-05 05:50 AM

aight, well im going to sleep, so peace to the middle east, and im not him and hes not me so yeah peace to the middle east

Dirty Nigga 03-22-05 06:08 AM

Its an internet site............

we rhyme...........

only people i respect on here is my 1st floor elevators, an my niggas holdin it down for L.S........

I dont take ''net beef'' [ersonally, i just do it cause it makes the time you spend on RV more intresting, nah mean

Terumoto 03-22-05 06:44 AM

Nah its pretty true. I met some cool dudes on here...

I remember calam said once in like a shoutout "yo man it dont even feel like i met you on a rap site... feels like you my nigga for real" and I was like... yo im not black -_- and he was like... yeah I know... and I was like.. word... and he was like... word... then we probly cyphered or something... then I was like yo... and I had sex with CALIs girl. and then I was like oh yeah and I "accidently" pushed chea over. then creativitie was like WTF and I was like... cool it... And then i stole Nos's weed.

But for real though. I dont know what i just said. RV is cool.

K.ontroverz.Y 03-22-05 07:29 AM

ok...........ummm.......no way in hell im same fam as C.A.L.I....

xRell-i-Ventx 03-22-05 08:33 AM

thats all good and understandable but at the same time that is a valnurable state of mind... your being hurt and venting your feelings out....people can use that against u regardless..believe it or not some people dont give a fuck about anyone's feelings on here...or anyone period...so it is a true statement that is a wide open space your letting someone into...thats true shit...

Lyriclesolja 03-22-05 10:00 AM

yea that's true all this beef is dumb don't come on the computer and beef it's dumb we gotta help each other out but sometimes beef helps us in many ways

villagepimp 03-22-05 03:13 PM

Family...

I don't really consider 9th, Vinch, Willa, & Distilled friends... okay yeah I do :sobs:

KOOL COL-B 03-22-05 03:40 PM

yeah, i noticed that 2, like, wen im on utha sites it just aint tha same az on here, lol, like u make frends on here n u know that offline u got they back, sumthin like that, werd

heat 03-22-05 03:50 PM

i think no-one likes me :*(