RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   if ya dont like jdot post here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183066)

tranz$cript 03-22-05 02:08 PM

if ya dont like jdot post here

i think hes wack i know other people feel tha same so post it up yall :gfy:

Germ 03-22-05 02:11 PM

i think where you're from is whack....you should really change it

Orion. 03-22-05 02:25 PM

the person who made this thread is wack....

Young Phrophecy 03-22-05 02:26 PM

What's the reason.....I have an idea.....Battle him......Destroy him........Open mics........Disses...........ect......don't create threads......that don't get you anywhere....trust me....

~Tony Green~ 03-22-05 03:24 PM

Tony Green thinks Tranz$cripts is pussy you own no one you suck you can't beat n e one you are a bitch pussy cock sucking dick riding mafucker and get off J's nuts and battle him and stop making herbish ass threads.

tranz$cript 03-22-05 03:26 PM

hey tony yer weak too stop refering to yerself as a third person its fukkin stupid
yer fukkin stupid so go fukkyerself pussie bitch ohhhhhhhhhh tony green wuz just told
bitch ass faget

villagepimp 03-22-05 03:54 PM

Hey JDot...

BUCKNELL!!!!

Germ 03-22-05 04:34 PM

wheres the option saying JDOT would actually kill you in a battle.....probly real life too

Luse Cannon 03-22-05 04:41 PM

^^^ true. i think J Dot would merk u. he just dont get credit which is actually bullshit. He stuck wit his crew when they were the worst the site every seen. is stickin wit a crew so wrong? plus he's one of the few cats who actually did elevate on this site.

~Tony Green~ 03-22-05 04:44 PM

^^^^Hell yeah alot of niggaz hate on J why Tony Green doesn't know but J Dot got that shit and Tranz$cripts knows that thats why he want call him out!

Daubs 03-22-05 05:04 PM

so true^^^^^^^^^^

Armada Da 187 03-22-05 05:55 PM

wtf is this tony fucka talkin bout???? lmfao he talkin to his self usin his own name

wel Armada Da 187 thinks tony is a fucked up individual n armada da 187 wants to rip the fuckers head off armada da 187 now laughs histerically LMFAO TONY LMFAO

bye the way J dot is a punk faggit he wanted to battle me i told him i was gonna be outta town he ewas like fuck u u prewritter jus cuz i cant battle when he wants to hmmmmmmmm coward fuck J DOT THAT FUCKIN COCKSUCKA

Tranz Armada Da 187 is witchu fuck J dot

armada da 187 hates him 4ever lmfao I JUS CANT GET OVER THAT

Armada da 187 is now leavin!!!!!

LMFAO AT TONY

M-Eazy 03-22-05 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranz$cript
hey tony yer weak too stop refering to yerself as a third person its fukkin stupid
yer fukkin stupid so go fukkyerself pussie bitch ohhhhhhhhhh tony green wuz just told
bitch ass faget

^That was the most herbish thing anyone can ever type. Just re-read that post slowly to yourself, and my advice is edit it. But for real, your not a factor. I told you that already. Your wack. Go elevate yourself. Thats why your in a elevation crew now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy
Hey JDot...

BUCKNELL!!!!

^LMAO...aight, its nuthin. WTF is a bucknell anyway?

:laugh:

M-Eazy 03-22-05 05:57 PM

Ok, since you found a nut rider. How bout you 2 vs JDOT?

JackOfAllTradez 03-22-05 05:59 PM

them 2 vs J DOT and JOAT...