RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   When will yall learn? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183168)

~Babylon~ 03-23-05 01:00 AM

When will yall learn?

:nono: That CS will always be on top....and if u start a crew wit the dream of being up there....your lieing to yourself....so just join us.....since u cant beat us.... :thumbup:

oh we're also the reason why the only goal most crews have now......is to be an established crew......it use to be.....to be at the top........but we're not leaving git it through your head......

so heres a trivia a question....what is the only crew from the begining of RV.....not to be ressurected.........

and the awnser is...........Crhyme sindicate.........well i guess thats cuz we're the only one that didnt fall :thumbup:

~Babz~

anxiety 03-23-05 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Babylon~
:nono: That CS will always be on top....and if u start a crew wit the dream of being up there....your lieing to yourself....so just join us.....since u cant beat us.... :thumbup:

oh we're also the reason why the only goal most crews have now......is to be an established crew......it use to be.....to be at the top........but we're not leaving git it through your head......

so heres a trivia a question....what is the only crew from the begining of RV.....not to be ressurected.........

and the awnser is...........Crhyme sindicate.........well i guess thats cuz we're the only ones not to fall :thumbup:

~Babz~

Werd I admit, can't fuck with C.S.... Even though I left I will always run with a little bit of that Crhyme Sindicate mentality, seeing as i was there for over half a year.

La Cosa Nostra 03-23-05 01:24 AM

E-Style would fuck your pityful crew up in a battle..

[/hint to call us out]

anxiety 03-23-05 01:26 AM

Lmao... E-Style basically runs the topical game on RV.

anxiety 03-23-05 01:27 AM

And E-Style basically runs the text game on RV.

Pop Lotty 03-23-05 01:47 AM

E-style basically runs RV.

anxiety 03-23-05 01:47 AM

Yeah basically.

La Cosa Nostra 03-23-05 01:56 AM

And still no responce from the CS pussies that have long ago realised they pose no threat to us.

Cmon kiddies.......Call us out if your stupid enough.....

anxiety 03-23-05 01:57 AM

Nos who did you lose to?

Wet Willy 03-23-05 02:00 AM

schema...................

anxiety 03-23-05 02:01 AM

In what type of battle?

La Cosa Nostra 03-23-05 02:01 AM

Schema..text...a long time ago.......5-4.........

I've KOed him since.. :)

anxiety 03-23-05 02:02 AM

Lmao... Cool... Always gotta beat the people that have beaten you...

La Cosa Nostra 03-23-05 02:04 AM

So who were the 14 people you lost to?

..Decree.. 03-23-05 02:05 AM

*has been offered a e style contrak but i was like nah...them clowns aint shit...even though i made e style.....lol....:)