RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What's Your Style? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183413)

M-Eazy 03-24-05 03:36 PM

What's Your Style?

Everyone has their own rapping style. Mine is "rapping with guns" type, if you didn't notice, and using personals. What's yours?

Revamp 03-24-05 03:37 PM

I like rapping with bb guns, makes me look hard in the mirror no pun intended.

King Solo 03-24-05 03:37 PM

Personals, and hidden messages or hidden personals!!!!! sumtimes metaphors!!!!

CounTREE Jay 03-24-05 03:39 PM

If we talkin' about actual style, not this rv battle shit, i rap like makin' fun of niggaz in the game that try to all sound gangster, like, a semi-conscious style is what i like to call it. Gettin' on niggaz and such.
Punchline alomst everyline, and at least one a bar. :thumbup:

-CJ-

King Solo 03-24-05 03:42 PM

shit, if we tlkin real life battlin

then i just battle like personals all the time, rip opponents verse, they clothing, the way they act, anything i can use to own they asses!!!!!

Mix & Match 03-24-05 03:52 PM

self-glorification, like no other, and large vocabulary.

I don't battle often.

Revamp 03-24-05 03:53 PM

Just poking fun at the thread. Na, my style is rapping as if I was a black person.

Harley Quinn 03-24-05 03:56 PM

I just be pickin on niggas i dont care.

as for females.....well your basic female cant spit for shit...so I use that to my advantage.

<~ill with the multis

Revamp 03-24-05 03:57 PM

<Ill with talking fast with rhyming words protruding from my mouth.

MadProphet 03-24-05 04:00 PM

rhyming style = abstract.......i can tell a story, hit you with consecutive punchlines, be witty with metaphores and wordplay and rhyme with mad multis

my favorite tho is to tell a story, be witty (metas and w/p) and use multis in that order

Blay'all 03-24-05 04:15 PM

Yeah I Dont Like Battlin That Much Either Yo Cuz I Spit Those Self Glorifying Lyrics... Or If Im In A Different Mood Then The Deep Shit, But Not Battle Type Shit... Thats Why I Know Im Prolly Not Gonna Ever Make Anything Out Of My Rapping, Cuz 90% Of Rappers Make It Big Thru Battlin... Thats The Most Sure Way...

But As Far As The Way I Sound, I Like To Think I Gotta Style Somewhere In Between Wheezy & Luda...

Magic5 03-24-05 04:18 PM

Punches and wordplay together, mixed with witty concepts.

That is all.

Nynth Degree 03-24-05 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphet
rhyming style = abstract.......i can tell a story, hit you with consecutive punchlines, be witty with metaphores and wordplay and rhyme with mad multis

That's the best style to have - diversity. Nobody wants to hear the same shit over and over again, and if we did we'd just turn on our radio/TRL/106 & Park.

High-Dro 03-24-05 05:54 PM

yea...i try to be known for vocab...i've been thinkin bout writin a song called "Vocabulary Lesson" or sumthin like that, and fillin it full of large words that approximately 80% of the people on this site wont understand