RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Carson seriously.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=183453)

~Lady Fiya~ 03-24-05 07:16 PM

Carson seriously..

I spent more than 24 hours in the hospital, my lungs and ribs were having a "battle" with each other, that's the best way i can put it without making a better personal than that.. i got out the hospital the day i checked in for that battle for your tourney.. i don't have a reason to lie, i actually want to battle Calamity. My voice sounds like a dog ripped my vocal chords wit his paws. Ask anybody i was in a freestyle yahoo chat with for the last 2 nights.. Like i said i have no reason to lie, let me know what's up. I'm NOT tryna argue i just wanna hear what's on your mind about it.

20 GraND 03-24-05 07:18 PM

tru story^^

dont be a nutsack caron, fuckn jue fin....

she was in the hospital all day, i was talking to her cousin about it also

anxiety 03-24-05 07:19 PM

What happened???

TonyTone 03-24-05 07:21 PM

someone fill me in

~Lady Fiya~ 03-24-05 07:22 PM

i couldn't breathe and i almost phased out, i had a friend of mine take me to the hospital.. i dun wanna discuss it on here, folks think LL is a Personal Avenue and shit.

Dirty Nigga 03-24-05 07:22 PM

carsons an arrogant..........''cunt''

anxiety 03-24-05 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
i couldn't breathe and i almost phased out, i had a friend of mine take me to the hospital.. i dun wanna discuss it on here, folks think LL is a Personal Avenue and shit.

Nah I was just making sure you were aight... Goodluck.

Revamp 03-24-05 07:25 PM

I see Escolayde using my slang terms...

L. Veracity 03-24-05 07:26 PM

yeah man, her cousin was online dude...she was really in the hospital kyd...true story...

anxiety 03-24-05 07:27 PM

Why you guys trying to convince us that she's not lying... I don't think anyone will think she is lying...

~Lady Fiya~ 03-24-05 07:27 PM

i'm str8 anxiety thank you much very for the concern.. :thumbup: my cousin was on my screen name talking to Cali and Mista Authentik and sum other kiddies saying she was my sister.. lord

L. Veracity 03-24-05 07:35 PM

because they don't wanna give her an extension for the audio tourney...that's why we're here trying to tell Carson or whomever, that she's not lying...

Ca'lam 03-24-05 07:54 PM

Honestly i dont give a shit who battles me.. but this is fucking me up, cause im not gonna write a battle track, and then not be able to use it cause my oponent changed.... so w/e the fuck happenes make it really quick, cause THIS is gay as fuck.....

~Lady Fiya~ 03-24-05 07:57 PM

~_~ i feel your "pain" calamity, if Carson want me out, then whatever... i need some food i'm hungry as fuck!

~Lady Fiya~ 03-24-05 08:21 PM

i'm sorry calamity, i told carson Before i checked in, when i checked in and right after i checked in and he just now looked at the thread (when i IM-ed him on AIM telling him i needed an extension and he didn't respond) and he just now responding today. I woulda told you ahead of time if i had known i wouldn't get an extension, but i just found out, lo siento.