RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hey 7/3...why u require people to drop feed when no one ever RTV? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184161)

Tha Q 03-29-05 07:26 AM

Hey 7/3...why u require people to drop feed when no one ever RTV?

a waste of time...I see now in order to get views I gotta seek out NON-AUDIO heads cuz the deadbeats in that forum don't reply to shit...even when you say RTV

**gets P.R. machine ready to roll

Holla

La Cosa Nostra 03-29-05 07:34 AM

You mean RTF..

And I aint looked in the songs forum for a little while cause I aint dropped anything on RV recently..

E.C 03-29-05 07:39 AM

if anyone posts in my songs then i will rtf....

Tha Q 03-29-05 09:13 AM

^^^We'll see

E.C 03-29-05 09:37 AM

nah i do... i left feed on loadsa things i think lol... i jus listened to ur diss lol twas gd

Key... 03-29-05 02:17 PM

Umm............

Interestin

L. Veracity 03-29-05 02:29 PM

just cuz you don't drop anything doesn't mean you can't reply on something...replying only when you drop is just as bad as not replying at all...you're supposed to be helping other people elevate...giving them feedback does that so why would you only peep someone when YOU need feedback too?...that's selfish as HELL and that'swhy shit isn't gonna change...cuz if people DO drop feedback, it's only when they need some...

and also, drop feedback on people you DON'T talk to or associate with, I'm guilty of sometimes only replying to some because I know them, but I know that's a habit I have to stop, and in order to keep the forum working the way it should, you all should as well...

Key... 03-29-05 02:31 PM

Wow!!!

L. Veracity 03-29-05 02:33 PM

:confused: what's the "wow" for? :confused:

Know-Gimix 03-29-05 03:27 PM

Tha Q... Why are you a fuckin panzy... Drop dead, I officially hate you.

J. Luth 03-29-05 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
if anyone posts in my songs then i will rtf....

weerd, he does. :thumbup:

and to the yellow font post, prolly had some good shit in it, but I ain't stressing my eyes to read it, so blah..... :)

L. Veracity 03-29-05 03:29 PM

well instead of calling him names, I believe quoting what I said would've been a more efficient way to stop his "bitching" as I'm sure you deem what he's saying to be...

J. Luth 03-29-05 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
well instead of calling him names, I believe quoting what I said would've been a more efficient way to stop his "bitching" as I'm sure you deem what he's saying to be...

that is if they could read it ;)

Know-Gimix 03-29-05 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity

word, I dont even read your posts, your font blends in so I dont even bother stopping.

EDIT... yeah u basically said what I thought... you'll realize eventually its a waste of time to bother trying getting through to attention starved, emotionally challenged teenagers, but good job for pointing out my mistakes... :thumbup:

E.C 03-29-05 03:49 PM

help people elevate.... 7/3rd hated on mine then mentioned me in a diss lol