RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This is Fucked Up (n some Real Shit) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184283)

Tremendous 03-30-05 07:22 AM

This is Fucked Up (n some Real Shit)

Aiight heres the story

Im 17 now...back when I was like 12 and shit..I went with this girl named Jessica, we had a good relationship but she broke up with me because she claimed to havefound someone that treats her better than me.....After that I moved on the other side of town untill last year....On my first day of 11th grade I saw her and wanted to speak to her( go back with her), and she fronted like she didnt kno me..As soon as hse saw my face she smiled then looked at another niga and stared.....

Now in school theirs to people named Tim...and One goes with different girl named Jessica.....and i guess he tried to go with the other one too...
So Iwent a house party last week and saw Jessica their..I asked her to dance she said "NO"..So I was like ok and found another chick to dance with..All of a sudden a fight broke out..so I went out with me 22..Cause some niga was tripping talking about "Ima kill that bitch Jessica and the niga Tim she fucking with"...Thinking it was me I was like damn....So I walked over clocked my duece duece...Then the boy was my niga Marquese...He said its you..then said sorry..he thought I was the other Tim.....Im glad it wasnt me he was looking for he had a Double Barrel Shotgun

He kept tripping talking about Ima kill jessica .....Im thinking he was playing..but that night my cousin told me...he broke her nose cause some other niga tried to gam e her....killed their baby...shot at her because she didnt give him none.....and put a gun to her head that same day....

Aint that fucked up and then after all this she got mad because She wants me back and i talk to her freind...then she walked up on me one day...And tells me I treated her the best and shit..Even her mom stopped me and told me..I should've told her to stay with you...

Aint that some fucked up shit

Vamoose 03-30-05 07:24 AM

Erm, :bored:.
I don't really belee that.

Tremendous 03-30-05 07:37 AM

Im dead serious it happened Friday night

Tremendous 03-30-05 07:38 AM

yo My fault thrusday cause that when spring break started

K.ontroverz.Y 03-30-05 08:15 AM

i believe it mayn..that shit happens

shits fucked doe...LOL a bitch dont know how much she a need a nigga till he gone...she prolly feelin real stupid now..s'all good

Vamoose 03-30-05 08:37 AM

O estúpido engana será vido em cinco nacos de carne

Tremendous 03-30-05 10:40 AM

^ I don't understand what you said...Wait let me get my Spanish book..

Im write a song about this

Adrenaline 03-30-05 10:48 AM

right... .

Tremendous 03-30-05 11:03 AM

Im dead serious

Vamoose 03-30-05 11:05 AM

請抑制與我聯絡,我認為你喜歡男人陰莖!:laugh:

Spektikul 03-30-05 12:02 PM

lol @ Legion ^^^

Leave him alone dawg.

This story is in fact believable, minus the double barrle shot gun and shit.

I just cant see some kat trippin that badly.

Good story tho.

Kordozar 03-30-05 03:14 PM

Yo He Got Mih Buddy Icon.............

High-Dro 03-30-05 03:17 PM

he killed a fuckin baby?

Master Minded 03-30-05 03:42 PM

rofl @ it being your boy, if he shot yo ass, and he came up over you looked down, like "oh snap! my bad homie, are you ok?" rofl that woulda been funny shit

Magic5 03-30-05 04:19 PM

Guess who doesn't care?

<-------------------------------- THIS GUY!