RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why do people hate? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184488)

Dabatos 03-31-05 10:51 PM

Why do people hate?

After doing a term paper or working on a term paper on M.I.M.M (Man's Inhumanity To Man).. why do people hate?

Blay'all 03-31-05 10:55 PM

B/c its useless and humans are stupid.

Valor 03-31-05 11:07 PM

no.............

Blay'all 03-31-05 11:07 PM

yes............

Dabatos 03-31-05 11:11 PM

After reading many pages on this, I come to realize that hatred runs in the veins of those who truly see it, feel it, or have done it themselves. No one can tell them to quit their feelings because they are in too deep with hate and can‘t get out of it. Most often we feel like this world is going down in ruins due to violence and hate, but really, this is how the world has evolved. Once we all loved each other, but now, its all hatred"

Parallel 03-31-05 11:12 PM

cause its fuckin fun probably

Stanza 03-31-05 11:15 PM

I Agree With you Dabatos
BUT
heres I few reason Ppl hate

*Jealousy
*Fear of being OverThrown /r replaced
*Feelings Of Isolation
*The way that they Were Raised
*They Feel like they Have something To prove
*ETC.

I Had to do a paper on Hatred B4 .....and i actually Intervied some ppl i thought were very hateful and When I Sat down and talked to them That was what they said
Its not a laughing Matter But ......
:laugh:

Dabatos 03-31-05 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallel
cause its fuckin fun probably

This shyt aint funny man.. African's would get lynched (hung) because they were hated on by whites.. so you think thats fuckin fun? To them it was, they would laugh while seeing African's get lynched, or like getting tortured like getting ear's cut off, legs cut off, heart cut into pieces, eye's cut into pieces and sold for 25 cents each.. You think thats fun? Fuckin ignorant as hell! Don't even know your own history.

Parallel 03-31-05 11:17 PM

this is a old thread yo. its played i mean. to many people do shit like this. word

Dabatos 03-31-05 11:23 PM

wtf?? Just because ppl have talked about it before doesn't mean we can't talk about it again? People talked about how their was racism before, and if we don't keep talkin about how its wrong, how would peeps in the future know its wrong?

Parallel 03-31-05 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
This shyt aint funny man.. African's would get lynched (hung) because they were hated on by whites.. so you think thats fuckin fun? To them it was, they would laugh while seeing African's get lynched, or like getting tortured like getting ear's cut off, legs cut off, heart cut into pieces, eye's cut into pieces and sold for 25 cents each.. You think thats fun? Fuckin ignorant as hell! Don't even know your own history.

yea true. but i mean like on rv and shit.

Dabatos 03-31-05 11:35 PM

You never give up huh^ lol.. I just brought up the thread.. i've been here for months.. n many haven't seen this kind of thread before so y not make it? plus i jst wanna talk about it okaY? lol just stop making harder for me.. im already doin my f'n research paper lol

Kirk 03-31-05 11:57 PM

jealousy... or wanting to make someone look inferior to you