RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WTF Is Beef For?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=184505)

JRoy 04-01-05 01:10 AM

WTF Is Beef For??

www.soundclick.com/jayjking

check it....thye wana hear it and i've responded to lots of tracks soo ehh Screw You..

its hte First song..lol i think u'll like it :-D

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 01:19 AM

I dunno if I'm smoking crack rocks again, but I don't see what the a ballad has to do with a 10 man track against you. You saying you got into beef over a girl? hmm....ummm...ok. :delete:

JRoy 04-01-05 01:20 AM

over a girl??? no.....i dont even know why the beef started seriously.....maybe cuz wicked beat me in a text match.and after that well..t.hey were complete idiots

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 01:22 AM

Oh BTW, you complaining at the end of the track = tré gay. You spent more time whining and trying to address these mofos than you did rapping LOLO.

Oh yeah, pull the mic outta your nose. maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn I'd completely anhialate you if I got mentioned in this LOLOLOLOOLOLO. Sorry [/freepost]

∆ P E X X 04-01-05 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
over a girl??? no.....i dont even know why the beef started seriously.....maybe cuz wicked beat me in a text match.and after that well..t.hey were complete idiots

c'mon man, you spent the first 1/3rd of the track singing about a chick you felt was beautiful. The rest of the track sounds like an e-trip with a mic. I gotta believe that this adress of the beef had to do with the track. If not, then you picked a HORRIBLE point to adress it.

Speats 04-01-05 07:46 AM

listening: what the fuck? then your wondering why they hate you? no hATe but come on...id delete this if i was you,no seriously this is just stupid
nuff said

Tremendous 04-01-05 08:19 AM

This nigga hadand interview with himself ohh shit....hahahaha

Luse Cannon 04-01-05 10:23 AM

^^^LMAO. yea who was interviewin u man. and he mentioned everyone but me, i feel left out.

JRoy 04-01-05 11:19 AM

I dont even know who u are

Luse Cannon 04-01-05 11:27 AM

I'm Nitrogen man

JRoy 04-01-05 11:29 AM

I said ur name..sept i forgot about u completely...seriously..you drag beef on a website for way to long.....lmao seriously...i left the jury and u got all butthurt like about...ehhh 4 or 5 months ago

Luse Cannon 04-01-05 11:33 AM

lol first of all it was this year so it wasnt 4-5 months ago. second. didnt u try and come back and then we didnt let u. i just realized that it looked like u was breakin them up on purpose. but did u here any Jury personals? i was just holdin it down for my boys 2o Grand and Voke. i could care less bout the rest of them fucks

Edit:i dont think this counts as a song. u shoulda put it in beef threads. cause u can get nothin but free posts here. and thats not what this forum is for. so u know Seven is gonna close this

JRoy 04-01-05 11:43 AM

yeah i dont care....besides the fact....you do relized 20 grand is the one who gave me the idea too change up the crew? you were in the yahoo cypher...20 grand gave me the name gave me all that...so basiclly 20 grand fucked that all up.....sooo dont even say i fucked it all up...you were there.and ur were one of hte people who were gonna be on it

20 GraND 04-01-05 12:03 PM

^^ what are u talking about DS^? lol

...Voke... 04-01-05 01:35 PM

what a dumbass...beef you cook it and eat it damn

but on the real you talking for 6 mins was wack as hell