RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RapVerse Is Dying Once Again.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185231)

FlowIntelligent. 04-06-05 07:05 PM

RapVerse Is Dying Once Again....

Once again RV is dying, going downhill, plummeting in a downward cycle or whatnot. Active heads? Where! I dont see any :(

LL used to be so active that you could make a thread and 20 seconds later there would be 4 replies. Now you make a thread and an hour later there are 10 replies. Voting has gotten a little better in some ways. I have noticed more dickriding than before, not against or for myself but for and against other people. The tournies and leagues are either being ran like shit too many no shows or it takes 3 weeks to set up battles that should have been up 2 weeks earlier.

There's 20 crews, 5 are actually active, 5 are semi active, 5 get 10 posts a week and 5 get 10 posts a month... I mean its ridiculous. I asked for my KORV2 spot 2 months ago, and i have yet to recieve it BUT! therte are tournies that arent doing shit. So please know that i will be PMing strobe to get those tournies and leagues removed and to also have him get others started.

Its truly sad when i have to go to RB a site that i barely like to find an active thread to post in.

So people get active..

And also the Rapverse Revolution HA! about 5 people avtually do what needs to be done. When over 30 signed up for it!!

Everyone in the revolution get your shit together do the missions are just fucking leave it. There are people trying to make RV better and it would help if you didnt volunteer for something you have no interest in partaking in.

JRoy 04-06-05 07:07 PM

word when i first got here last August shit was active..it died out a lot since more and mroe newbs come

Master Minded 04-06-05 07:10 PM

ahmen, KORV 2 will get people active I think...

L.I.3 04-06-05 07:11 PM

Couldnt agree more.

Master Minded 04-06-05 07:15 PM

yo L.I. you joined korv 2???

FlowIntelligent. 04-06-05 07:16 PM

L.I's to wack for KORV2 :thumbup:

Master Minded 04-06-05 07:17 PM

yea I agree, L.I. is too wack for RV period, shoulda stayed gone :cool:

Nynth Degree 04-06-05 07:39 PM

RV has been dying for months. Era, what's the point of the Revolution if nothing's gonna happen with it?

Kirk 04-06-05 07:46 PM

i been active alot lately, but i know what you mean

King Solo 04-06-05 07:49 PM

yea the revolution started gettin inactive to, that's why i left

but i'm still around to try and make this site better cuz it is fallin big time!!!

BiZzO 04-06-05 07:50 PM

im always active... always...

~Tony Green~ 04-06-05 08:03 PM

I try to stay active but yeah this shit is dying wish it was something we could do!

KOOL COL-B 04-06-05 08:13 PM

it'll prolly git active again in tha summer cuz people wont hav ehomewerk n shit 2 do. but that shit dont bother me cuz i usually dont do my homewerk anywayz, werd

Nynth Degree 04-06-05 08:16 PM

Nevermind about my first post Era, didn't read all of yours.

First order of business - Eliminate the '05 kids.

distilled 04-06-05 08:43 PM

Get Bent you people.

Everyone here does entirely too much complaining.