RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Voting is Bullshit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185283)

M-Eazy 04-07-05 10:20 AM

Voting is Bullshit

...$lobK.... bitched about an explained vote and got taken off, and the admins, or whoever do that shit left maRV's vote on. when all he did was a line breakdown. Voting on RV is bullshit. Once again, Line Breakdown aint voting. You need to EXPLAIN why you voted for who you voted for and what they did better than their oponent. And I guess it gota be over 3 lines cause they still gona take it off even if its explained. RV voting is bullshit. And yea I'm complaining, cause maRVjay and ...$lobK are mad bitches.

:cussing:

Bangalore 04-07-05 11:28 AM

u tell em brother!.....everyone should learn how to vote ...holla

Pandemonium 04-07-05 11:59 AM

There should be a voting regulation.

M-Eazy 04-07-05 12:02 PM

There is but it is bullshit. If I was to go back on all my battles losses and bitch about, I would have at least 6 REAL losses with explained votes.Voting is Bullshit, and ya'll are losing members because of it

MaRVJay 04-07-05 12:15 PM

timout ima mad bitch????...lol fam listen ya verse was trash u spittin bullshit ass punchlines u ogt 2 unexplained votes u didn't complain about dem when i explained my shit line 4 line then its a problem i dont even like slobk im just votin...ur wack fam str8 up...everybody'd not gonna feel ya shit u gota accept dat u lose nigga....if u gon call me a bitch see me offline

Ambient 04-07-05 12:19 PM

Where do all the whiners and complainers come from? Everywhere i go.

Take the loss and learn from it instead of creating random pointless threads-that clog up the forums.

MaRVJay 04-07-05 12:20 PM

everybody's always bitchin about votes...and da shit can be explained...j dot ive seen u vote ya shit be explained but not everybody wants 2 sit down and type like a million words datz crazee have u eva been in a battle offline???..ppl dont oh he had a good structure and all dis bullshit

Ambient 04-07-05 12:53 PM

.........word ^

MaRVJay 04-07-05 12:57 PM

nobody on dis site can take a lose...if u spit some sick shit all da time u wont have no problem with votin

M-Eazy 04-07-05 03:00 PM

I aint got no problem with voting hoe, my battles always get voted on bitch nigga. you gave a shitty explaination on yo verse and they removed a perfectly good vote.

Kin*Ethicâ„¢ 04-07-05 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
nobody on dis site can take a lose...if u spit some sick shit all da time u wont have no problem with votin

Word...........
:thumbup:

MaRVJay 04-08-05 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
I aint got no problem with voting hoe, my battles always get voted on bitch nigga. you gave a shitty explaination on yo verse and they removed a perfectly good vote.

i gave a shiity explaination on my verse??? lol dumb dick we wasn't battlin...i told red bull da set up a bannishment battle between..dont back down lil nigga

M-Eazy 04-08-05 03:20 PM

^I'm not battlin you cause you bitch about too much shit. You used to have 9 losses, how do you have 5 now? Face it, your a bitch.

Nynth Degree 04-08-05 03:48 PM

There's always gonna be punk ass kids who bitch about votes. The solution - Battle better people who know that business...like the latest person to post in your callout thread Dot.

Ill-Grammatix 04-08-05 04:00 PM

hmmm... why don't we get bubble sheet for ya with pre-determined questions and answers and let the computer say who won based on ya answers...lmao... stop crying and take an L like a man... if ya that heated just battle him again and hit harder than ya last verse... matter fact..hit harder than HIS last verse... one