RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Mac owners. Got something for you. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185320)

∆ P E X X 04-07-05 05:08 PM

Mac owners. Got something for you.

I have a copy of Garage Band if you need it. It's a little under 1GB. If you're not aware of what Garage Band is, it's Macintosh's high-end audio program that's half Reason and half Pro Tools. If you've never heard of Reason or Protools...turn your computer off and proceede to sacrifice it to the god of all skinny dorks.

Tha Q 04-07-05 05:45 PM

LMAO

i walk in the lounge and this thread is empty

damn...I think the 4 Mac users in the world are busy mayne

hahaa

fucker

∆ P E X X 04-07-05 07:21 PM

thought you said you put me on ignore? lol, you lying faggot. I hop someone burns you to death in your sleep.

Ltizzle 04-08-05 01:16 AM

i got a mac...
but ye not many mac users...
i got garageband but not the latest version, if thats what you got?

∆ P E X X 04-08-05 01:32 AM

Nah, I've got 1.0. 2.0 is the same just with another 1000 loops (which you can DL anywho) and some more high-zoot tonal editing. Eh, I'll have to get it from someone else who I'll talk into buying a mac mini. Damn at $500 and so damn small with so much shit in it that thing is tempting...

pInkMonkeY 04-08-05 02:05 AM

garage band is ghetto it shouldn't be bothered with.

Ltizzle 04-08-05 02:20 AM

ye those mac mini shits are crazy......
but ye im sure ill find my way to get 2....

distilled 04-08-05 02:31 AM

Reason is Ill as hell

∆ P E X X 04-08-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pInkMonkeY
garage band is ghetto it shouldn't be bothered with.

Garage band is ghetto.....I won't even waste time adressing that. drugs kill.

Tizz, they got the 80GB versions on eBay going for 6 and change. Man, if it had a headphone input I'd have gotten the cheaper one a while ago. Oher alternative is use an audio to USB converter, but fuck all that shit. damn that's frustrating.

pInkMonkeY 04-08-05 02:43 AM

Garage band has pre made beats.
thats all...or what did you download some cool addon
where you can add a few snares? cool. nice.

∆ P E X X 04-08-05 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pInkMonkeY
Garage band has pre made beats.
thats all...or what did you download some cool addon
where you can add a few snares? cool. nice.

Premade beats? garage band has absolutely zero premade beats. Do you mean "loops"? Do you know that literally EVERY production software in history comes with loops? How does that make Garage band ghetto? You're some white mofo that uses "ghetto" for anything that dosen't cost a billion dollars or that he dosen't know how to operate. Suck my nuts.

Bangalore 04-09-05 01:08 AM

yea i gots garage band...but do u have any of the expansion packs for it? instruments and shit? cuz i don't wanna buy em lol.. but i'll wait til i get my g4 powerbook then i'll get my mum to get em for me...but garage band rocks...

pInkMonkeY 04-09-05 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Premade beats? garage band has absolutely zero premade beats. Do you mean "loops"? Do you know that literally EVERY production software in history comes with loops? How does that make Garage band ghetto? You're some white mofo that uses "ghetto" for anything that dosen't cost a billion dollars or that he dosen't know how to operate. Suck my nuts.

your mother...its shit compared to anything else.