RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   Week 4 Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185681)

Nynth Degree 04-10-05 10:45 PM

Week 4 Beef

The new KLL's first title week, and your girlfriend is missing her front tooth. Beef it up!

King Solo 04-10-05 10:53 PM

yea i got the 1st post in this week................fuck all ya ma'fuckas!!!!! pz!!

Nynth Degree 04-10-05 11:12 PM

Actually you got the 2nd post, so better luck next week.

King Solo 04-10-05 11:18 PM

True True!!!

but ya can't really count ure's cuz that was to make the thread!!!!

once again...............*FUCK ALL U BITCHES!!!*

M&rk 04-11-05 01:34 AM

9th your a fuckin pud of a mod for this shit ... my battle vs. kesse shoulda been closed when he said he was gonna be gone, i dont even understand what happened after that, but i see that your an idiot. he shoulda been dq'd cuz i had my verse done but didn't drop cuz he said he was no showin... i guess you were makin a joke outta the whole thing... and you've accomplished that you running this league is something to laugh at...

Germ 04-11-05 02:07 AM

^ hey, shut up fat bitch sucking cock faggot, your momma was a man, i posted up on friday that i got back early and could post a vote, around 2 in the afternoon, an i still wrote up a battle in 30 min, and you were even online for a while too, so STFU, if you wanna battle again, set it up, you stupid bitch ass faggot fuck licking snake dick worm for a penis corpse feeling girl rejecting man accepting sorry ass display of an account on this site

K.ontroverz.Y 04-11-05 02:51 AM

9th....E slap that hoe....

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
9th your a fuckin pud of a mod for this shit ... my battle vs. kesse shoulda been closed when he said he was gonna be gone, i dont even understand what happened after that, but i see that your an idiot. he shoulda been dq'd cuz i had my verse done but didn't drop cuz he said he was no showin... i guess you were makin a joke outta the whole thing... and you've accomplished that you running this league is something to laugh at...

Yeah, except the fact that kesse came back before his verse was due. This should've taught you to be prepared, you penis connoisseur.

King Solo 04-11-05 11:07 AM

picture can't help it..............he's always been a bitch tryin to make excuses cuz he's so shit..................................

MaRVJay 04-11-05 02:19 PM

i just like da say dat wet willy's da worst mc eva

Germ 04-11-05 02:52 PM

^ but yet you voted for him and was so stoaked on his verse, haha, gotcha

Vango 04-11-05 04:10 PM

YO ties are gay, how i tied with turban ill never know.. but shit in hockey you get points for ties whats up ninth degree.

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 04:26 PM

Yesterday I gave you a point for the tie. If you pm me about the rankings again, I swear to god :shoot: lol.

Vango 04-11-05 06:03 PM

lol, aight, aight............................................. .............

N.Tavarez 04-11-05 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Yesterday I gave you a point for the tie. If you pm me about the rankings again, I swear to god :shoot: lol.

whats KO?
or is there such thing as KO here?