RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Pecan Pie and Glass of Cold Milk (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185800)

Bangalore 04-11-05 07:27 PM

Pecan Pie and Glass of Cold Milk

daaaaamn good.. i'm eating it right now.. tasty as hell... what do yall think? cuz seriously this stuff is the bomb... but which is your favorite kind of pie?! i like my pecan pie with a tall glass of milk and a little vanilla ice cream m.MmMmMmMmmmmmmmm good :laugh:

Nynth Degree 04-11-05 07:31 PM

Strawberry Rubarb Pie from Bakers' Square...it's the bomb diggity. :thumbup:

Germ 04-11-05 07:36 PM

pies are alright....i like cake better....depends if im in the mood for pastry or icing..

King Solo 04-11-05 08:40 PM

me......

my personal fave is "PoonTang Pie"

Bangalore 04-11-05 09:10 PM

french silk pie ...thats some goooood shit..

Young Drama 04-12-05 01:49 AM

Sour Cream Apple Pie iz da bomb mayn

get it from Marrie Calenders

Whys That? 04-12-05 03:25 AM

for someone who mods the celebral discussion forum, you have made a brainless thread.

lil S 04-12-05 05:57 PM

pecan pie is my shit but with some whip cream and some cookie dough ice cream h olla at cha boi wha

Bangalore 04-12-05 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
for someone who mods the celebral discussion forum, you have made a brainless thread.

i'm not allowed to talk about my favorite pie?!...... :cussing:

Pulsar 04-12-05 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.

lame ass you just posted ina brainless thread.....dipshit

my favorite pie has gots to be, but which i cant eat anymore would have to be grandmas sugar pies fresh outa the oven

B-MAC 04-12-05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
daaaaamn good.. i'm eating it right now.. tasty as hell... what do yall think? cuz seriously this stuff is the bomb... but which is your favorite kind of pie?! i like my pecan pie with a tall glass of milk and a little vanilla ice cream m.MmMmMmMmmmmmmmm good :laugh:

I dont Live at home, so i dont got mommy to make me Pie.. But hey.. we all you know you do that pie american pie style.. Dont Lie.. lol

Bangalore 04-12-05 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ Wordman $
I dont Live at home, so i dont got mommy to make me Pie.. But hey.. we all you know you do that pie american pie style.. Dont Lie.. lol

if i had to choose between fucking your greaseface of a girlfriend and a pie...well hell i'd take the pie...cuz in the morning i wouldn't have to worry about STD's... :thumbup: ...now go pawn your mic.. and get your girl some Clearasil :spit:

B-MAC 04-12-05 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
if i had to choose between fucking your greaseface of a girlfriend and a pie...well hell i'd take the pie...cuz in the morning i wouldn't have to worry about STD's... :thumbup: ...now go pawn your mic.. and get your girl some Clearasil :spit:

LMAO.. at this little arab boy.. Dont you have a suicide bombing to care out.. I heard that saddamn is paying 10000 to each family that has a member do it.. But His gone now soo your all just kill yourselfs for no reason.. lol.. :thumbup:

DON 04-12-05 09:09 PM

wordman how bout u battle me, i wana know what it feels like to humiliate a kid with down syndrom

Lyriclesolja 04-12-05 09:26 PM

Fuck pie i can get down wit just cool whip by it self........damn good specially on punkin pie!!!!!!........that shits *Numb Numbs*......according to my lil bros....lol