RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   what if??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186400)

Durban 04-16-05 02:29 AM

what if???

The powers the be, said we will fix the world..... create 100% world peace.(just pretend they have the way and wisdom to do it)

but............

we had to sacrafice hip hop........there was an instant end to hip hop in general...the music..th lifestyle..the artfrom...everything.

would you want this to happen?

Street Cred 04-16-05 07:14 AM

Fuck hip hop, thats a Yes staight up...

dont get me wrong, i like hip hop and hip hop related shit but world peace is more important...we got enough actors, sports people etc we dont NEED hip hop
and as for white people, they're only startin to really adopt it so hope ya'll didnt get too attached

(X)eed 04-16-05 07:40 AM

Watta Fuked Up Thread....... Sum1 Plz Kloze This Shit Dwn...... U Guys Are Fuked... Aint Goina Happen Get Outta Ur Fukin Dream...

Durban 04-16-05 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X)eed
Watta Fuked Up Thread....... Sum1 Plz Kloze This Shit Dwn...... U Guys Are Fuked... Aint Goina Happen Get Outta Ur Fukin Dream...

your an idiot, its obviously a mythilogical question.
fucking faaaaaaaaaaaag!

Durban 04-16-05 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Cred
Fuck hip hop, thats a Yes staight up...

dont get me wrong, i like hip hop and hip hop related shit but world peace is more important...we got enough actors, sports people etc we dont NEED hip hop
and as for white people, they're only startin to really adopt it so hope ya'll didnt get too attached

Im african, but i have no idea what your trying to state with this comment.

Street Cred 04-17-05 06:26 AM

i worded that wrong, sorry if i offended someone...i was talkin economics

13th. 04-17-05 06:54 AM

Fuk peace, fighting is a part of life!!!!!
N i dont fink i cud live with out hip hop!!!!

Fables 04-17-05 10:51 AM

World peace is simply more important, so thats a yes from me.

Cannibal Sativa 04-17-05 12:01 PM

how often are the "powers that be" ever right.....i pretty much disagree with anything they say so my answer would have to be no......if they said hip hop was the cause of disaster it just might have the effect of a savior

.Ike. 04-17-05 01:21 PM

hell no....fuck world peace...its not gonna happen....hip hop is the best thing since sliced bread bitches

Compose 04-17-05 01:30 PM

no, i wouldnt give up hip hop for world peace...sorry

B-MAC 04-17-05 03:44 PM

This is By far the Stupidest Question i have ever heard.. Keep that shit to yah self..

KOOL COL-B 04-17-05 04:38 PM

hip hop > werld peace, werd

Yung_Dragon 04-18-05 12:24 AM

Forget world peace...even Jesus says in the Bible that he didn't come to create world peace. So, I think he kind of supports hip-hop.

Mwhahahahahaha...hip hop wins again.