RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   shyt.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186847)

Dabatos 04-18-05 09:32 PM

shyt....

Remember wen i told you about the Buisness man trying to get all up on me.. well wen i thought they were cool with me they lied.. and like they sed play b-ball with em n shyt.. and like wen i got the ball.. the tall white guy just dropped me to the ground and they started kicking me.. it FUCKIN HURT AS FUCK!! shyt.. first time i've been jumped.. but then some sercurity guard aka Rex from my skewl.. came out n they all split..

damn.. im scared to go to skewl tomorrow..

Sean Gunner 04-18-05 09:34 PM

I'm kicking ass in the bay area soon.

L.I.3 04-18-05 09:35 PM

Lol. Your alive arent you. Dont trust them hoes. They wont all of a sudden be boys with you. It just doesnt happen like that.

Dabatos 04-18-05 09:35 PM

lol nah man its cool.. but next time im seriously gonna be strapped.. jst gonna cary a pocket knife.. don't intend on using but.. but imma scare em with it..

Dabatos 04-18-05 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
Lol. Your alive arent you. Dont trust them hoes. They wont all of a sudden be boys with you. It just doesnt happen like that.

yeah.. i know that by now......

~Tony Green~ 04-18-05 09:37 PM

Man hell naw what Tony Green tell you they struck first now retaliate go grab your boyz your brothers your cousins I'd even go slap the ex girl cause aint she the one who told you yall was cool. Damn squad up I wish some niggaz would try to pull it with me like that in The CHI boy we 4 corner hustlers GD's and ViceLords we fight for the hell of it and going to look for some niggaz to whoop they ass would of made our day!

Compose 04-18-05 09:37 PM

wat?.......................

.Poetic. 04-18-05 09:38 PM

Fuck scaring them, shank one of those hombres and they'll fuck off..

Valor 04-18-05 09:40 PM

ROFL.....funny shit yo

.OriGiNiLL. 04-18-05 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lol nah man its cool.. but next time im seriously gonna be strapped.. jst gonna cary a pocket knife.. don't intend on using but.. but imma scare em with it..

And if they have a gun?

Dabatos 04-18-05 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Man hell naw what Tony Green tell you they struck first now retaliate go grab your boyz your brothers your cousins I'd even go slap the ex girl cause aint she the one who told you yall was cool. Damn squad up I wish some niggaz would try to pull it with me like that in The CHI boy we 4 corner hustlers GD's and ViceLords we fight for the hell of it and going to look for some niggaz to whoop they ass would of made our day!

nah man.. ill jst get worst.....

Dabatos 04-18-05 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .OriGiNiLL.
And if they have a gun?

Going to richmond sometime this month to get me a piece for 1.50..

jst hope i don't ever have to use it in this f'n middle class area...

Compose 04-18-05 09:44 PM

lol use that shit...but make sure its on tape...let them hit you first then stab them

when you fight it in court the tape shows you did it in self defense...easy

toot, woof

peace

Dabatos 04-18-05 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lol use that shit...but make sure its on tape...let them hit you first then stab them

when you fight it in court the tape shows you did it in self defense...easy

toot, woof

peace

hm.. good idea.. but i seriously don't intend on using it man..

~Tony Green~ 04-18-05 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
nah man.. ill jst get worst.....

It can't get no worst they done put they hands on you right okay show them boyz you aint no bitch and come back like 30 deep cause when I got jumped on 2 months ago it was 5 of them and 3 of us my mans got knocked the fuck out but I served 2 of them and I took my ass whoppin and came back lookin for them 50 deep!