RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wats Ya Perfect Look (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186877)

Young Drama 04-19-05 12:49 AM

Wats Ya Perfect Look

like Wen U Goin Sum Were

Wat Do U Wear Wen Itz Garanteed To Look Tight

I Rock A Black Tee Wit A Long Sleeve White Tee Under It
Black On Black Fitted Dogers Hat
And Natural Khakis

Holla Bacc

Rub my Paynus 04-19-05 12:49 AM

I go naked.....

Hells Fire 04-19-05 12:55 AM

hmmm when im fashioned down its a sweater and kakes with my swisses...when i picken chicks up im wearin a white tee hooded, sweat shirt, jeans, swisses tilted cap most likely home team and a bottle of jack daniels haha

pInkMonkeY 04-19-05 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub my Paynus
I go naked.....

birthday suits always please the ladies.

Logic The Goonie 04-19-05 01:07 AM

Like, A fresh white tee, black hoody, *insert any black and white fitted hat here*, doo rag, those black Karl Kani pants, and black and white nike 20's

nah mean son?

Hells Fire 04-19-05 01:25 AM

haha i love the good loe troop comment haha

.OriGiNiLL. 04-19-05 01:37 AM

Casual go to school

(Black Jordans 10/16 Team,White Undershirt with black over it,black pants)
(UnderShirt White,Red Over,Dark Blue Denim Lookin Pants,White Shoes)

ehhh

NewKid 04-19-05 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Deuce
like Wen U Goin Sum Were

Wat Do U Wear Wen Itz Garanteed To Look Tight

I Rock A Black Tee Wit A Long Sleeve White Tee Under It
Black On Black Fitted Dogers Hat
And Natural Khakis

Holla Bacc

who culd of said it betta???but most da time i wurr a blak tee or white tee wit sum rocawear/state porperty jeanz and sum sneakerz and a blak flag around mah nekk

King Solo 04-19-05 11:42 AM

when i'm just out chillin wit my boys................................

baggy white tee...black fubu hooded top....black NY baseball cap.....baggy black jeans and my nike shox.

chillin wit the ladies.........
my rockports......black baggy jeans (cuz i got like 6 pairs, they my main bottoms)....black baggy tee and my cross chain.......

DQ 04-19-05 11:47 AM

Depends...

When I go to party I usually wear some tight jeans with a nice top or a short skirt or dress.

When I'm in school or just chilling, I wear jeans with t-shirt or sweatsuit, sometimes a hat and usually high heels or sneakers.

Also depends on my mood...and who I'm out with...and what I plan on doing...

DQ

M-Eazy 04-19-05 12:29 PM

I rock a jersey, whitta hoody that match my shoes underneath(if it aint hot), some shoes that match tha jersey, and some Girbaud Strapped jeans....

^I got hella jerseys, easiest thing next to white t's

M-Eazy 04-19-05 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
Depends...

When I go to party I usually wear some tight jeans with a nice top or a short skirt or dress.

When I'm in school or just chilling, I wear jeans with t-shirt or sweatsuit, sometimes a hat and usually high heels or sneakers.

Also depends on my mood...and who I'm out with...and what I plan on doing...DQ

Well, if you're your planning on being with me, you'll be wearing nothing... :laugh:

[/sarcasm]

DQ 04-19-05 12:39 PM

^Sarcasm? :(

DQ

Immense 04-19-05 12:40 PM

yer..dpends were i goin..if i hittin the clubs then u gota dress a bit smarter..except for the few hip-hop clubs..then i rockin tht white tee....jeans...an them tns....if i goin a bit smarter....then its gota be a sweater....jeans..and then the rockport....yer rockport the best boots over here.....but i lookn for a pair of timbalands...gona strt rockin them over here..nt really any wearin em where im at..were can u get some phat timis from by the way...