RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Office (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Suggest a Rule (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186891)

Tremendous 04-19-05 08:29 AM

Suggest a Rule

If their is a rule or rules you want to suggest that should be added reply here

~Lady Fiya~ 04-19-05 04:48 PM

Suggestion:

Let this count on records so people can be serious about it plus it reduces the number of no-shows...

sdizzle 04-19-05 04:58 PM

let sdizzle be mod

lol nah just playin

ABSOLUTELY NO FEEDING OFF UR OPPONENTS VERSE

Logic The Goonie 04-19-05 10:11 PM

First emcee to check in decides time limit.

Tremendous 04-20-05 07:09 AM

Theirs gonna be a set time limit...I already asked Strobe bout making it count on records....No Feeding is already a rule

K.ontroverz.Y 04-20-05 07:10 AM

no not on records. because you cant set up your own matchups so its gonna be uneven and unfair. some peeps care about records and some people just aint skilled as others. so puttin records would be cheap. its like wordman vs triple N. what the helll is that. he's gonna lose no matter what.

Phenom-in-all 04-20-05 11:20 AM

^^^^^^^^ P-U-S-S-Y. :thumbup:

who gives a fuck about a record? It's net battling.... Use it to elevate, and gives a fuck if you're 0-30 if you've improved in real life. lol.

iamthatdude87 04-20-05 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
no not on records. because you cant set up your own matchups so its gonna be uneven and unfair. some peeps care about records and some people just aint skilled as others. so puttin records would be cheap. its like wordman vs triple N. what the helll is that. he's gonna lose no matter what.

wut phenom sed PUSSY lmao

PoINDeXteR Spitz 04-20-05 12:52 PM

well in one of the roundz we should have a pic battle.. like each rapper posts the most embarassing pic they can put online and u have to diss ur opponent on it.. cuz alot of battles are real unspecific.. and i know alot of netcees as oppose to emcees are ugly as fuck and talk alot of shit online.. or they the biggest nerd this side of a Star Wars flick.. and u must also verify thatz u in the pic..

hmm along with the pic u should also provide specific information on urself.. such as race and stuff..

and in another round we should have all the mods pick one word each combatant must use to insure originality.. for example...

letz say the word is dinosaur..

u must then spit a rhyme thatz punchline and rhyme is dinosaur..

I hit u with metaphorz, so hard, i send u back to the time of dinosaurs..

just my 2 centz

Poindexter Spitz

Murdah.txt 04-20-05 12:54 PM

lmao sure yo there should be a settin in battles so u can set tha votes for tkoz
like 3-0=tko
4-0=tko
becuz when u post it in tha rules u have to get sumone to close it and give u tha win thanx......

Tremendous 04-20-05 01:31 PM

Casper I got that handled

Tremendous 04-20-05 01:32 PM

Poindexter - THis isnt text as far as pic battle nope...and the part about exposes information about ya self is also a no..search for the personals if you need them

Key... 04-20-05 04:39 PM

Audio League

will be based on record cuz no show = loss and it makes kids show up to protect their precious record..lol

Ok for the rule

It will be cool to use a good system to keep track of standings.

And for the No Showers we could replace them wit new kids that are interested to participate

Tremendous 04-20-05 09:47 PM

I got that shit handled

...Voke... 04-20-05 11:49 PM

i dont give a fuck about records so i'll no show when i want bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

only, na i'll try to show to keep the league moving but i can give 2 fucks bout my record