RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187753)

kaveh 04-25-05 03:40 AM

Me

just got this new digital camera..tryna work it a lil haha

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

kaveh 04-25-05 04:13 PM

dont mind the darkness too much..you can also click on it for a better picture, still figurin out how to use this ish haha

Germ 04-25-05 04:16 PM

needs a little light

~Lady Fiya~ 04-25-05 04:41 PM

^what he said........................... it's too dark in the picture to see anything.

B-MAC 04-25-05 05:32 PM

Turn on a light....................

kaveh 04-25-05 06:05 PM

haha dam about all the 'turn the lights on' comments lol...yeh my fault about that, will have new pics up real soon!

l i n e . 04-25-05 06:26 PM

*rocking the throwback comment..*

"You look gay!"

kaveh 04-25-05 07:33 PM

hahaha who the fuck are you? must be one of those computer nerds who jus sit and masturbate all day long about some FUCKED UP fantisies...lmao, go suck another dick you fag!

l i n e . 04-25-05 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh
hahaha who the fuck are you? must be one of those computer nerds who jus sit and masturbate all day long about some FUCKED UP fantisies...lmao, go suck another dick you fag!

net beef? ...

[seriousness=100%]
Kill yourself
[/seriousness]

$wollzilla™ 04-25-05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l i n e .
*rocking the throwback comment..*

"You look gay!"

^^hahaha im laughin at tha fact that u prolly look 4593874539875398475 times whacker...u prolly white...blonde hair...blue eyes...likes nut huggers...cries to emo every now and then...wouldnt dare talkin to a dyme..[if he knew wut a dyme was]...get serious nigga wit ya weakself...

str8 pics

l i n e . 04-25-05 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHa KiNG.D.HuG
^^hahaha im laughin at tha fact that u prolly look 4593874539875398475 times whacker...u prolly white...blonde hair...blue eyes...likes nut huggers...cries to emo every now and then...wouldnt dare talkin to a dyme..[if he knew wut a dyme was]...get serious nigga wit ya weakself...

str8 pics

funny because i am white, i do listen to rock, i do smoke weed, and you're too stupid to notice my pictures up here
Me>> :hump:<- You

$wollzilla™ 04-25-05 08:57 PM

nigga u dont smoke weed...dont lie...u kno u too scared of wut ya momz would do if she caught u to risk that...whack ass dude..get serious

l i n e . 04-25-05 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHa KiNG.D.HuG
nigga u dont smoke weed...dont lie...u kno u too scared of wut ya momz would do if she caught u to risk that...whack ass dude..get serious

hahaha ok man.. get real... i can tell by your name that you're probably 13-14 year old black kid trying to act hard to impress a bunch of people on the internet. you've probably had a sip of beer and were fucked off your ass and now you think drugs and alcohol are the coolest thing. im not here to be "gangster"... im here to embarass herbs like you... so put your money where your mouth is.

$wollzilla™ 04-25-05 09:04 PM

lol at u callin me an herb....u was close on age...im 15....but naw im not lil...and im half black...and naw i dont drink beer...i get at tha real shit fam...i smoke some herb like twice a week...dont think its tha coolest thing...but lemme guess on u...

ok so ur bout 15..[ironic]...ur white[good guess huh?]...uve smoked weed once and u almost had a heartache from smoke so u decided u didnt think it was cool...u play your guitar cuz its tha only thing that wont reject u...and wen u caint strum rite...u run away to RV...cuz atleast here no1 knows how whack u r...until now...and im guessin u like dragon ball-z....cuz thats wut all homosex nigga watch...