RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rv Vs Rb (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187957)

B-MAC 04-26-05 09:31 AM

Rv Vs Rb

I ant Trying to start No Beef or what not.. But i was Running through Rb just to see what the whole site is about, and this is what i found.. why is there so much Hate between the sites???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd
Fool, I STARTED the fucking God gimmick you're sporting ..

P.S - Wasnt it only last week some no named little fuck from RV was caught biting one of my pieces?! Bwahahahhaa .. That sites become the longest running punchline here EVER! Your whole board is a fucking joke, filled with nothing but wannabe's who arent even recognised outside of RV's bandwidth. You suck.

Hells Fire 04-26-05 09:35 AM

because ya got vets on both sides and peeps like one cite over the other so it gets competitive its like coke vs pepsi.....jea

Adam 04-26-05 09:57 AM

It's a differnet environment, there isn't a bunch of vet loving newbs there, everybody is straight up and realize it's the internet so they don't care about people's feelings. Mondo Thugs are dope too...yeeeeeeah.

Dirty Nigga 04-26-05 10:52 AM

RB is prolly more real than this site........

Sean Gunner 04-26-05 11:10 AM

Because RV used to be RB then split. So now there's competition.

Dirty Nigga 04-26-05 11:11 AM

RB Is more real...but RV is more active, theres like 7 people on RB right now, an RV got a mad load of people on right now..

Compose 04-26-05 11:14 AM

sometimes i really dont know the difference between rb and rv...why cant people notice were both the same exact thing sometimes...

we both have beef
we both have the tournys and people complaining about them
we both have people that everyone knows because their funny/hate all the time
but i do notice rb is more cocky and think theyre the best just because theyre from rb...if you tell them your from rv theyll disreguard everything you put out...is that really mature?...its naive theyre mad dumb thats why i hate going to rb

Calm 04-26-05 11:42 AM

not really^^^....

Tremendous 04-26-05 02:46 PM

RB has more people that would participate but no that I gotta better mic..I battling their and Baron Mynd hahahahahahahahaha he thinks his peices are dope hahahahahahahaha I merked that nigga some many times

~Luciano~ 04-26-05 03:00 PM

I try goin 2 Rb i really do...but i jus dont fit in

maybe me sayin Im from Rv....kinda hurt my chances

wha u think?

Fables 04-26-05 03:01 PM

Rb has more talented members, but it isn't an ideal environment to elevate in.

l i n e . 04-26-05 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
It's a differnet environment, there isn't a bunch of vet loving newbs there, everybody is straight up and realize it's the internet so they don't care about people's feelings. Mondo Thugs are dope too...yeeeeeeah.

*former member of mondo thugz before i went inactive and when i came back they were missing and started a crew without me so i had to join I.J.L:(*

as far as the so called beef though... isnt it because RV challenged RB once and everybody accused everybody of dickriding their own members?

Whys That? 04-26-05 03:35 PM

Im on both sites, but coukldnt careless which one is better. They both seem dope to me!