RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WOW @ how gay I was... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188050)

Logic The Goonie 04-26-05 09:26 PM

WOW @ how gay I was...

Well me, as an emcee, am confident in my ability to become "famous". Being said, I really wanna find a girl before I get "famous" so I know I aint got me a goldigger. So anyways, state testing was today and my class went in with some other class. There's this cute ass girl i've been eyein for a while now, and right as I was about to holla, I noticed she was missing her left hand. =/ So being all mainstream'ed out, the first thing I thought of was "Wow, that would be whack for my IMAGE." Somebody slap me. :(

But the real reason I made the thread is to ask y'all, if you saw a cute girl, but SHE was missing her hand, how much would you care in the end?

[.:D:.] 04-26-05 09:27 PM

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i dunno...

KOOL COL-B 04-26-05 09:29 PM

that would b fuckin weird, shed b all like "hey, can u come in here n whipe my ass?" its hard enuff 2 imagine a hot girl takin a shit, but 2 whipe her ass, that would b fucked, werd

...KeyStyle... 04-26-05 09:31 PM

Soc ur a mean muhfucka, hehe, naw i prolly would, shes prolly a really nice person, and down to do more for her man because she feels as though she needs to make up for her inadequecies.

Hells Fire 04-26-05 09:34 PM

was she still good with the other hand i must ask u....that be fuckin wierd bonin a chick n she cant jack ya dick...be wierd as fuck like goin to shake hands to greet her or givin her a hug n she pat ya back with a nub........but if she was fine enough i get her a baseball mit or someshit haha jp

Logic The Goonie 04-26-05 09:34 PM

Word@me being mean. I'm mean inside. Nice as fuck outside.

But she wouldn't need my help wiping her ass, she plays basketball yo, shes on the Varsity team, forgot to mention. :love:

Speats 04-26-05 09:35 PM

lol shes a person like everybody,fuck what people think

Logic The Goonie 04-26-05 09:36 PM

BTW I wouldn't be able to battle Troop anymore cuz he'd use one of his "missing handz like bad special teamz" punch or some shit. :(

Compose 04-26-05 09:38 PM

LMFAO...

if shes hot and she got a good personality and shit then no doubt that hand shit wouldnt bother me at all...shits fine

peace

KOOL COL-B 04-26-05 09:47 PM

if she hot, hit it, werd

Tremendous 04-26-05 09:47 PM

Truthfully I be freinds with her but because of her disability I wouldnt tell her I like her but wont go with her because of her hand , because if she knew she'd easily recognize its about her hand

JRoy 04-26-05 09:50 PM

well it depends....if u really like her u wont care what no one thought..i mean how do u think that Vivicia Fox was like when she was datin 50 cent?...she didn't care....

Speats 04-26-05 09:56 PM

50 cent has one hand only?

JRoy 04-26-05 10:01 PM

^^^nevermind if u have to ask me that..then ur a plain idiot

[.:D:.] 04-26-05 10:04 PM

hw the fuck do u relate 50 to a female wit one hand