RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   KLL Shut Down! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188814)

Logic The Goonie 05-02-05 02:46 AM

KLL Shut Down!

Until KORV2 is over due to the amount of no-shows last week. That was fuckin ridiculous.

Ready....
Set...
BITCH!

M&rk 05-02-05 08:15 AM

damn i gave you too much credit, i thought i'd last more than a week.

TeamOne 05-02-05 08:21 AM

........ aight........

Germ 05-02-05 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
damn i gave you too much credit, i thought i'd last more than a week.

shut up, you're queer, you couldn't run dick all.....plus, no one likes you so no one would join your shit

M&rk 05-02-05 09:05 AM

^^^^get off my dick... damn you need a life, last time i checked you had like 1500 posts... your canadian gang must be on break right now or sumin....
anyway so we dont really have any idea when this will be running agian or what?

Intrepid 05-02-05 10:24 AM

Good this league sucked anyways.

Nynth Degree 05-02-05 11:54 AM

League will be up and running again soon enough. Some of you know that I'm unable to be very active at the moment, and it really takes 2 mods for a league to run as smooth as possible. After KORV2, however, it'll be gravy.

New Meth0d 05-02-05 01:19 PM

yea i was gonna say there are too many dead lines, anyway do last week battles count?

N.Tavarez 05-02-05 01:52 PM

ok
cool
dont forget to put me up against fux for heavyweight though

Germ 05-02-05 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
^^^^get off my dick... damn you need a life, last time i checked you had like 1500 posts... your canadian gang must be on break right now or sumin....
anyway so we dont really have any idea when this will be running agian or what?

^ no, i am not on your nuts, and actually, i have a life, i work every day through the week, then just chill on here because i usually go out on the weekends, because 10 hours straight of continuous labour does get tiresome........asss

what? nothing cocky to say anymore? right, because you know i own you, no denying it, twice isn't a fluke you piece of shit.

and how bout you stop complaining about shit, cause you seem to do nothing at all but suck ass and whine about shit going wrong....which obviously means you're a big faggot ass nerd who's probly never felt pussy since the day you were born..........

/good idea taking a break to regroup, then running it smooth again

::..:$lobK::..: 05-02-05 06:20 PM

^^LMAO @ Kesse Explainin..Yo Just Remember My Recrd Yo..4-1

~Luciano~ 05-03-05 06:16 PM

Ya but i doubt...if this getz up and runnin smooth

Tremendous 05-03-05 07:06 PM

I dont think their should be a tournament without a prize like money or somthing

Ka.Ze 05-03-05 10:05 PM

thats what happens when u get like 40 people in the league. u should only have ill
heads.....and plus it lowers how many battles u have to set up.

if u cant handle the work Soc...Let me Mod. :thumbup:

Logic The Goonie 05-03-05 11:15 PM

kaze............no

And this shit was running smooth as shit till like all you fuckheads no-showed. So don't even try it.