RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Internet Relationships (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189029)

Logic The Goonie 05-03-05 03:57 AM

Internet Relationships

Do you think two people can actually gain love over the internet?

Whatever your opinion is, please explain.

Shakes 05-03-05 04:03 AM

You know Socrates, everytime i begin to think you are just a cocky bastard who wants to gloat in every thread, and do little else, you come wit some interesting ass question that show you actually think about some deep shit. Respect. By the way, that's no beef, just real talk, and big ups.

-CJ-

KOOL COL-B 05-03-05 04:29 PM

yeah u can luv sum1 ova tha net, my homie did n they he met her n shit, werd

Sean Gunner 05-03-05 04:33 PM

It's possible. Now if you all meet, then it could be a different story. A lot of people flirt on the net cuz they don't expect to meet them. I have bout 5 girls that want to meet me and tell me they love me. I'm a E-pimp :)

DQ 05-03-05 04:38 PM

It can certainly happen, I will edit with more details when I get back in 3 days

Cannibal Sativa 05-03-05 04:43 PM

it could definitely happen but that shit isnt for me.....to each their own.....seems kind of strange in too many ways.....really you dont even know for a fact who youre talking to online.....could be some old dude wit pantyhose on his dome! think about that shit for a hot second!

∆ P E X X 05-07-05 08:43 PM

Def happen. I know a dude that got married after meeting a chick and dating her for 2 years after they met online. Meeting a chick online you get to see the real her - same chick (in NJ/Staten Island anyway - where chicks think they're princesses) would try to play the hard rock and not talk to you if you met her in person. She's got no one to impress on the net. BUT - a relationship started on the internet is a lot different tha nan "Internet Relationship". The shit that Cali and Q have is an internet relationship.

Rub my Paynus 05-07-05 08:48 PM

^lol @ cali & Q

MoTiF 05-08-05 10:04 AM

Love is alot deeper then most see it,You dont REALLY love someone cause there hot..its emotions and fate.

Calm 05-11-05 11:10 AM

i met a few girls off the net. but we spoke while on cam so i knew what i was getting into. but it can happen. the girls I met turned out to be real good friends. and we are still cool to this day. a few have came to spend the weekend with me. strictly platonic though. cuz i have a girlfriend. i just find it easier to get along with women than men. niggaz get on my nerves. most dudes are immature as fuck

S.I.M. 05-11-05 06:45 PM

yea you can love someone ova da internet

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-13-05 06:27 AM

Internet relationships a rediculous period.

Dirty Nigga 05-13-05 06:31 AM

LOL @ People saying it can happen

know why people ''fall in love'' over the net, because they are mindless Virgins who never been in luv..........how can u fall in luv with font on ah screen?!?!

Lyrical Prodigy 05-15-05 02:01 AM

shit nething iz possible rite? so yea i guess it can happen. i cant think of a reason it wouldnt. i mean yea...9 times outta 10 aint shit gone happen cuz u talkin ta sumbody who lives clear across da country n shit. but still...shit happens so i think itz completely possible.

M&rk 05-15-05 11:29 PM

gyeah anythings possible, but enless your completely desparate you aint travelin across the country to see some girl... and love takes a hella long time, why the hell you wanna be sittin in a chair talkin to a girl for days when you can go out and do some shit... e-love just aint for everybody... i prefer talkin to girls i know online, like girls from school cuz it helps break the ice if you dont really talk wit 'em at school much... and u aint gotta travel... msn has started quite a few of my real relationships... so i think thats more believable.