RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   RV Press Release: -[p-S-a]- IS BA-ACK!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189116)

villagepimp 05-03-05 04:52 PM

RV Press Release: -[p-S-a]- IS BA-ACK!!!

Yeah... G Deuce is the leader... I'm co-leader... all former fam invited back except for Cali & J Dot.

If your new... holla here... we've done helped make some hot MCs on here... and we're not afraid to take a chance on you.

So wassup hoes!

Fables 05-03-05 04:55 PM

Make me better @ OM's. I have a few poetic scriptures you might wanna look @ :thumbup:.

villagepimp 05-03-05 04:58 PM

We'll take you into the crew if that's what your wanting

G Deuce 05-03-05 05:02 PM

Yes....................the dynasty is coming back............and i will not take shit lightly this time...................This crew had many times before to be great, but our own egos got into the way...........so if you want in.........you must be accepted by both the leader and co leader, which is me and VP............I will decide on talent.......he will decide on character.............spots are limited......and if it comes down to it.......i will set up battles against those who are borderline of making it.............good luck to everyone.....let the call outs begin...........

what we need....

name
what you specialize in
and a couple of battles or open mics etc.

Young-Prophecy 05-03-05 05:03 PM

Yo i want to be down i was in Livin' Legendz but dropped them cuzz i had crew beef wit some of da people dat joined up and i didnt feel like i was gettin any spot light like battling wise.....~1~

Young-Prophecy 05-03-05 05:06 PM

^^^^And if u want to know if im good at battling i merked The Jury leader 5-1.......Alias dat i merked him wit i think it was Kamikazee then not sure look at his battles and tell me if Kamikazee or 8-B@LL is on there cuzz i know i merked him like 3 months ago....~1~

villagepimp 05-03-05 05:08 PM

hmm... well... The Jury leader is Mista Authentiq... aka Drastic Measurez... former fam... Iunno... I say your in but G Deuce will also have to give yout he okay.

G Deuce 05-03-05 05:09 PM

Interesting.................give me a link to a recent battle of yours.........

Young-Prophecy 05-03-05 05:09 PM

Nah i thought dat Judicial was da new leader of The Jury.....

....Gone.... 05-03-05 05:10 PM

AAhhhhhhhhhhhh g-luck with this, as of me the 6-leader of psa.................word.

....Gone.... 05-03-05 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -B-E-Z-
^^^^And if u want to know if im good at battling i merked The Jury leader 5-1.......Alias dat i merked him wit i think it was Kamikazee then not sure look at his battles and tell me if Kamikazee or 8-B@LL is on there cuzz i know i merked him like 3 months ago....~1~

You merked me?!.............................................. .......Never!

Young-Prophecy 05-03-05 05:12 PM

No ok ok ok yall got dis all wrong i thought da Judicial started back up The Jury and dat he was da leader of it now......my bad yall took things all da wrong way.....~1~

G Deuce 05-03-05 05:12 PM

He ment Judicial.............

G Deuce 05-03-05 05:13 PM

post that link BEZ ight....................

villagepimp 05-03-05 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ
AAhhhhhhhhhhhh g-luck with this, as of me the 6-leader of psa.................word.

hold on lemme think...
1. VP
2. Deuce
3. Zig Zag
4. Cali
5. J Dot
6. Vango
7. Restricted
8. Mista Authintiq

yeah... 8th hoe!