RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Why Do You Hate? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189142)

Bangalore 05-03-05 07:17 PM

Why Do You Hate?

i was thinking about it today .... ok maybe hate is a strong word but how bout dislike alot? lol ok but yea why do we hate people? to put it in simple terms when thinking about why i didn't like someone it was either over something petty or something that could be solved if someone sucked up their pride and admitted a mistake , ya know? so basically my question to you is why do you "hate" someone and is there anyway you could solve it ? and really think about this one....

*note- o yea i understand hating your dad if he beat your mom .. or if someone was molested... but i'm talking about the lower level stuff..

Compose 05-03-05 07:19 PM

Because i can....

Tremendous 05-03-05 09:46 PM

I dont hate, just speak the truth, and make jokes about them but if a nigga is good at somthing, or did something good, Ima give him his props

LOoNY TOoN 05-04-05 07:27 PM

because people like you complain about it...but taking it can be good...sorta like taking it in the butt...yum i love cum

^^ weird kid but you didn't answer the question

Sean Gunner 05-05-05 09:47 AM

I say what I think. Don't like it, tough.

B-MAC 05-05-05 07:29 PM

People hate on People Because There Jelous and Insecue of themselves...

Bangalore 05-05-05 11:24 PM

^^eh not all the time...sometimes its fun....

M-Eazy 05-06-05 09:18 PM

I don't hate, that's a female trait. But most females don't notice it when they hate, or just don't like to admit it. Hating is also jealousy, and most people would never in a billion years admit to jealousy. Females would look another female up and down and make a comment about them; their hair, their attire, etc. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. They also would "hate" on a relationship or something. There's alot of forms of hating. I think females have it way more than males.

MC Virtuoso 05-07-05 02:57 AM

Hate is generaly sparked by an act of stupidity, an anoying adittude, gealousy or insercurity and fear. You cant stop hate as long as there's people with thin patience, envy and insercurity.

Thats my opion anyway.

Viva 05-14-05 02:20 PM

yeah i think hate is jealousy or fear of sumone or something, stupid if its over petty stuff!

Cannibal Sativa 05-14-05 05:45 PM

i cant relate to hate because i dont hate anyone in the whole world and i never have. it takes so much energy to be pissed the fuck off all the time when most anything really is just petty and its only going to eat up the hater while the hated smokes an L

M-Eazy 05-14-05 05:55 PM

Some people are just like that. They hate because they have a bad attitude. You just got to try to keep yourself away from them type of people, but if they your friends, you should try to help them.