RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Chappelle Show A No-go!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189357)

sdizzle 05-05-05 12:32 AM

Chappelle Show A No-go!!!!!!

Chappelle's Show" Shut Down

by Charlie Amter
May 4, 2005, 3:30 PM PT

Chappelle's Show is a no go, bitch!

In a surprise announcement Wednesday, Comedy Central announced that the highly anticipated third season of Dave Chappelle's will not make its May 31 premiere date.

"Comedy Central has suspended production on the third season of Chappelle's Show until further notice," network spokesman Tony Fox said in a brief statement. "All parties are optimistic that production will resume in the near future."

No official reason was given for the shutdown, but sources told E! News that Chappelle has been MIA from the set for weeks. There was no indication on how long the suspension would last.

In December, the network said that Chappelle's Show was behind schedule after Chappelle fell ill, forcing the network to postpone the expected February debut of new episodes.

"Dave--and his entire production crew for that matter--got a bit of a late start on writing season three," Fox told the New York Post. Production was slated to resume in January.

^^..^^ 05-05-05 01:43 AM

it better come back cuz chapelle is dope;)

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-05-05 02:05 AM

ya but they just havta prewrite,...so there not that DOPE

Adam 05-05-05 09:56 AM

My life is now ruined..

Dirty Nigga 05-05-05 09:59 AM

man
what the fuck

dave chappelle is the funniest thing on TV, How they gonna take his shit off TV like that, thats fucked up

Big City 05-05-05 10:01 AM

yah thats kinda wack, chappelle show funny was hell but at least they said it was comin back

.Judicial. 05-05-05 10:04 AM

yeah thats bullshit..FUCK!!!!now half of RV has no life outside of the net......nah im jokin but that shit betta come back like a month later then....

Ma$fit 05-05-05 10:05 AM

it betta come back...what will i laugh at?...tha sureal life or da paris hilton shit of a show?

M-Eazy 05-05-05 10:17 AM

"Excuse me, a white man is talking! Silencio! Ungawa!"

Germ 05-05-05 12:07 PM

i dunno, if you think about it, chapelle kinda go old though

still was funny as fuck to watch it, but dumbass hardcores ruined it

think how funny "im rick james bitch" was until everyone started saying it....that got old in one week....bitches ruined a classic

but i guess chapelle is a funny man to quote, but holy fuck; it got to the point where i couldn't have a conversation with some people/at parties, without hearing that at least 10 times....

but he is a dope guy, hopefully he will come back so people can wear him out again -__-

but seriously, i hope he comes back, lol

Fables 05-05-05 12:09 PM

I hope he comes back :(.

Ma$fit 05-05-05 12:14 PM

"im rick james bitch"
"im rich bitch"
"its tha niggar fam-i-ly"
"want sum grapes...bitches?"

classic

PoINDeXteR Spitz 05-05-05 07:44 PM

nnnnooooo!!!!!!!!!!! start this shit up again.. CUZ IM RICK JAMES BITCH!! SHOW ME UR TITTIES!!

»Ðëíƒíç« 05-05-05 08:16 PM

That show's funny.

It's a shame that it has to be shut down all the way until January?

That's just wrong.

.Sheradez. 05-05-05 08:22 PM

yeah i cant wait till its back up. chapelle show is the funniest show on tv. guess ill just have to live off of fresh prince and cosby for another couple months.