RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cali = ??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189552)

»Ðëíƒíç« 05-06-05 03:16 PM

Cali = ???

Every thread i go to someone saying something horrible about ^^..^^ lol.

Is something wrong with him? I see people throwing jokes left and right.

"And isn't he supposed to be banned?

From the results of his pink-slip battle but he posts on that same name."

I have my own question why is his name Cali(-fornia?) when he is from Brooklyn?

Just wondering. A little curious. But yeah, he ill or no?

Sean Gunner 05-06-05 03:38 PM

Well Cali used to be Empire, and was (and still is) the king of beef. He used to start beef with everyone so he could get his posts up. He has skill, but is too cocky and arrogant to take advice. We still don't know why he chose C.A.L.I, but it stands for something.

Phenom-in-all 05-06-05 03:55 PM

His name is Caliph...

Sean Gunner 05-06-05 03:57 PM

Ah, that makes sense I spose. Still was a bad name change.

M-Eazy 05-06-05 05:04 PM

And your adding to it, now do us all a favor and shut up

∆ P E X X 05-07-05 03:18 AM

I had the same question whne I first started here like "why is everyone making these threads about "I'm cali's grandma..he rapes me in the ass" type threads. Just didn't make sense - but after actually seeing dude and the way he behaves, it all became clear to me.

He's ducked me from 7 battles BTW, but talks shit the entire time. Prolly do it here in this thread.

La Cosa Nostra 05-07-05 03:53 AM

Yes.

Germ 05-07-05 03:57 AM

most definately

nos, for a natural purpose

in a state like this, i can never be nervous....

50Cal. 05-07-05 04:53 AM

hummmmmmmmmmm more groupies:)

Debit 05-07-05 05:14 AM

^^^obviously loves male groupies

50Cal. 05-07-05 05:15 AM

^obviously jumped in a thread with my name on it then posted here and immediatly hopped on my nuts so obviously wants to be my male groupie:nono:

Debit 05-07-05 05:18 AM

^^^obviously got owned by 20 in yahoo chat the other day...obviously pussied out months ago when he said he doesn't text but he just got owned in a pink slip battle by lay-text...pink slip means u leave the site...need i say more

Terumoto 05-07-05 05:51 AM

Shutup everyone.

All your base are belong to us.

for greater justice.

4fil 05-07-05 06:43 AM

all your base are belong to us.... thats a cheat for warcraft.... if anyone gives a fuck

Dirty Nigga 05-07-05 08:40 AM

Cali is FAR from ill

i'm sorry, i could give a fuck if ever person on Rv Disagreez....but he is way too basic......heres the deal with cali....he beefs for like 2 weeks before he challenges somebody, an when he beefs he keeps all the links ta stuff they said, an his whole verse is played out vocab with links on personals...an every person on rv thinks its dope...i dont, because he cannot throw a punchline, an he'd get murderd by people he dosent know...hence the reazon he only battles people he beefs with for weeks in hand.