RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Devestated.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189729)

Daubs 05-07-05 06:29 PM

Devestated..

Please dont hate here, if you got something bad to say dont post.

Today i cried for the first time in 5 years, a friend of mine, who i could say anything to, got runover by a car, then a truck and another car. im truly devestated. She was just 14 and was rushing home as she was late and didnt look at the road, she had a full life ahead of her, now will never experience some great things, i cant imagine how her parents feel.

If there was a god, this wouldnt have happened....

just had to get it of my chest.

King Solo 05-07-05 06:37 PM

that shit is fucked yo

i read ya OM, i was feelin it

good way to express ya self......:thumbup:

M-Eazy 05-07-05 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
Please dont hate here, if you got something bad to say dont post.

Today i cried for the first time in 5 years, a friend of mine, who i could say anything to, got runover by a car, then a truck and another car. im truly devestated. She was just 14 and was rushing home as she was late and didnt look at the road, she had a full life ahead of her, now will never experience some great things, i cant imagine how her parents feel.

If there was a god, this wouldnt have happened....

just had to get it of my chest.

You can't say that.... :nono: . Everything happen for a reason. I feel ya though. People cry, so what! I know how you feel though. Write it out, and try to keep a positive head.

:thumbup: ~1~

Daubs 05-07-05 06:42 PM

people say everything has a reason, she was a 14 year old innocent good friend. She didnt deserve it.

[.:D:.] 05-07-05 06:42 PM

yea fam stay up man... like homey said man everything happens for a reason...so nah mean...cant switch the desicion back now..

KOOL COL-B 05-07-05 06:42 PM

R.I.P. 2 her. werd

Sean Gunner 05-07-05 06:42 PM

Sorry man, but it was just her time. There is a God, but why he does things is a mystery. Don't think God did this to hurt you, pray to him and ask. He will answer you, you may not reconize it at first, but he will answer.

*moment of silence*

M-Eazy 05-07-05 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
R.I.P. 2 her. werd

I think she lived? I dunno...She still livin daubs?

Daubs 05-07-05 06:47 PM

nope, sorry i didnt make it clear. The police said she died instantly after the first car hit her.

.Sheradez. 05-07-05 06:52 PM

Yeah but like everybody else sayin, i know how u feel with sayin that God wouldnt do this and thats a natural reaction to something horrible like this, but God didnt WANT her to die or WANT to hurt you.. he didnt do it "on purpose", things happen. we were created by him with brains and able to make mistakes and like i said. things happen. stay up fam. 1

Magic5 05-07-05 06:57 PM

Traffic's a bitch.

But seriously, that sucks. That sucks for the driver too. If she was "rushing" home as you put it, she probably wasn't paying attention or something, cause now the driver is gonna take like, 5 years in prison for that.

Whatever, RIP to her.

.Sheradez. 05-07-05 06:58 PM

Fuck five years in prison shes gonna get a lifetime of living with that.

Magic5 05-07-05 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sheradez.
Yeah but like everybody else sayin, i know how u feel with sayin that God wouldnt do this and thats a natural reaction to something horrible like this, but God didnt WANT her to die or WANT to hurt you.. he didnt do it "on purpose", things happen. we were created by him with brains and able to make mistakes and like i said. things happen. stay up fam. 1

I think you're wrong. If everything happens for a reason, as you guys put it, then God wants him to feel pain.. and hopefully build off of it or something.

You can't say God didn't want to hurt him. If it was just supposed to happen, then what? is God upstairs in heaven crying over it? I never read anything like that in the Bible..

Bangalore 05-07-05 07:00 PM

I'm Sorry to hear this man. when did you hear about it? on a lighter note she is with the lord. but yea i'll say a prayer for ya
rest in peace to your friend and i hope that you can stay strong during this

Magic5 05-07-05 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sheradez.
Fuck five years in prison shes gonna get a lifetime of living with that.

If I were to run into traffic and get hit, and it was my fucking fault, is it really fair that the driver have his life going to the trash too?

Put yourself in the driver's shoes.