RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   KFC - never eat their Heres Why (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189732)

Tremendous 05-07-05 06:46 PM

KFC - never eat their Heres Why

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com...sp?c=956bigboys

Rub my Paynus 05-07-05 06:48 PM

Link doesn't work man.

Sean Gunner 05-07-05 06:51 PM

I've actually heard that KFC is cruel to it's chickens. People aren't gonna stop, and even if they say they will, in 2 months they will eat from there again. Fire the employees or give them something to do while they work. They only do that because they are bored.

KOOL COL-B 05-07-05 06:52 PM

but its soooooooo delicious!!!!! werd

Bangalore 05-07-05 07:01 PM

link dosent work.... and if thats one of those PETA things... give me a break.. they are chickens we have enough of them anyways who cares if a few get bashed up... as long as they still tasty when they fried its straight with me

High-Dro 05-07-05 07:05 PM

i in no way SUPPORT cruelty to animals...but fuck PETA...would u rather me eat a chicken, or eat you?

Bangalore 05-07-05 07:10 PM

i like animals to but PETA kills the whole anti-cruelty thing they arent even civil about it

High-Dro 05-07-05 07:18 PM

i know....PETA can suck a dick....and they get pissed off when doctors practice heart surgeries and shit on pigs....well, in 30-40 years from now when they need the surgery, would they rather have a doctor who practiced on pigs, or one who hasn't practice ever before

Compose 05-07-05 07:21 PM

I hate when animals are fucked up and shit...id rather kill a person then an animal...id rather test antidotes and surgeries on people then animals...people are more ruthless then animals

whos leaving this world almost ended and destroying the ozone layer?
people
who hunts animals and cuts them up so they could have its head hanging on the wall of their living room?
people

stfu already most humans are the worst species on this planet...but there are good ones

peace

KOOL COL-B 05-07-05 07:23 PM

^^ werd. n them mafuckaz come 2 me n high dro's skool n set up tvs in tha skool playin videos of animals bein torchered n shit. it iz FUCKED. lol, 1 time i had sum KFC at skool and i wuz watchin them videos n tha PETA people wuz just givin me a weird look, haha, n my homie had a cheeseburger, hahaha, werd

Bangalore 05-07-05 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I hate when animals are fucked up and shit...id rather kill a person then an animal...id rather test antidotes and surgeries on people then animals...people are more ruthless then animals

whos leaving this world almost ended and destroying the ozone layer?
people
who hunts animals and cuts them up so they could have its head hanging on the wall of their living room?
people

stfu already most humans are the worst species on this planet...but there are good ones

peace

that is also why we rule the world....don't be such a hippie... so your telling me if there was a little 3 year old kid standing in front of you and a baby duckling... and one simply had to die....you would kill the little kid?....

Adam 05-07-05 07:27 PM

Who gives a fuck if they are cruel to their chickens...they are going todie anyways you fuck knobs....seriously

KFC > You

Bangalore 05-07-05 07:31 PM

PETA and all those other hippie animal rights activist make me wanna shoot a deer and gut it right in front of them.. then throw the innerds on them and watch them scream and barf....

M-Eazy 05-07-05 07:33 PM

Link is not in work progress. Fix that then we can conversate about it!

Compose 05-07-05 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
that is also why we rule the world....don't be such a hippie... so your telling me if there was a little 3 year old kid standing in front of you and a baby duckling... and one simply had to die....you would kill the little kid?....

Yes...i would kill the little kid, and yes humans rule the world, and humans will end it.

peace