RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This site = Full of retards (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189956)

JRoy 05-09-05 02:14 AM

This site = Full of retards

Yeah..basiclly...i'm not even gonna start..you are all on a website posting 30 times a day acting like its your life...trying to build up some kinda of e-thing yeah...its very retarted...seriously...i hate it...very much so......99 percent of this site is filled with no talent kids tryin to "DO SOMTHING" but really there fake as fuck.....such as Young Deuce and Zeke or Lyrical Disciple yeah sure i'd be friends with u offa tha site....thats it....but this sites fuckin pathetic the way u take it......i got u banned cuz i figured you need too learn somthing..and wow u overreacted like oo damn zeke's gettin banend i'm gonna looooose everything....not too mention how ur girl up and left moved didn't even tell u or call u.....thats how long off your ass is?? damn man..thought you were better then that..well just too say it again you are all just a bunch of hopelesses.....soo..yeah....and anyone who has over 3,000 posts....has no life.....well....yeah....has no life....see me i'm with Wreck Time Records..who are u all with?? EHH notta yah.....well thats all......peace out...u are all idiots....

King Solo 05-09-05 02:26 AM

ure the retard talkin about people with thousands of posts

you had thousands of posts assclown but you reset the post count....HOW CLEVER!!!

be gone and stay gone retard!!!!!

Germ 05-09-05 03:00 AM

STFU you piece of white trash, no one cares that you luckily got signed, no one cares that you now have a life after a year of being on RV straight, whining and being a fucking baby....i remember you made like 6 goodbye threads thinking people gave a flying fuck about you, no one does, get that through your fat skull

you're a fucking whack piece of shit with opinions nobody cares about, thats why you cried off from the site countless times, i hope you fucking live up to your word this time and stay off forvever, you fucking pathetic piece of shit

right, working 9 hours a day at 12 bones, 5 days a week, saving up to go to school so i can get a secure job, having a gf, never really on here on weekends, and all im on here is for fun, right, thats having no life.......most likely you will not make it bigtime, and will be forced to be a manager at mcdonalds the rest of your life, just quit right now beach....please, for the world, cause even if you do make it somehow, people do not want to hear your shit (pun fucking intended)

get lost, for good

CounTREE Jay 05-09-05 03:34 AM

Yea dude, why are you constantly sayin' gay shit? You suck ballz. Be gone bitch.

-CJ-

Rub my Paynus 05-09-05 03:35 AM

somebodies feelings are hurt....

^^..^^ 05-09-05 03:43 AM

i own my own label your signed to one so me>you

La Cosa Nostra 05-09-05 04:58 AM

ehhhadfiopopoooooo
nodao d00d u r da retard

*swings his arms in the air*

MC Virtuoso 05-09-05 05:41 AM

Im not a retard I'm a very special boy

K.ontroverz.Y 05-09-05 05:57 AM

stfu you been here since september 04 thats long enough for you to be one of these "retards"

and why did you say "this site" is full of retards. i know alot of other sites that do the same thing

..ADLIB.. 05-09-05 06:01 AM

nice sig nos.....

BiZzO 05-09-05 06:02 AM

werd..............

Macca 05-09-05 06:10 AM

Seriously... You call us retards and you bragging about shit over the net. How we know you ain't fake? Just shut up and let them do what they want. If you don't care about em then pay no attention to them. But stupid ass remarks like this is what makes people look really retarded. So go fuck yourself.... see how you like it cuz you can't fuck no one. That sounded herbish....

[.:D:.] 05-09-05 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
see me i'm with Wreck Time Records..who are u all with??

ok..first thing..u came back here..to TRY to rub this in our face..but who the fuck is that? another internet label..i havent never heard of them kid...u sayin if we got over 3000 post...but uhh...u got ya post reset i think u had over 3000...and if u r signed...and got a deal..then u not gonna make money son...u dont make money from just bein signed..u gotta sell cds...make money from tours...and u come in here...wit niggas on RV all over the country..u bad mouf them...u go to their spot they dont buy ya shit or go to ya concert..u losin money right there...by comin in here tryna act all tough when alot of people here spared u..ckuz u was such a bitch they didnt wanna hurt ya lil feelins...u just a straight clown son...u signed wit a Independent label...kno what that means..its a slim ass chance u get known....ANYWHERE...

Macca 05-09-05 06:37 AM

hahahaha..., weerd... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^why didn't I say that??

Murdah.txt 05-09-05 07:20 AM

ahahahahah i wouldnt buy an album mabe to "break budz on"after i copp it for 4.99$