RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   one step sits to pee (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189987)

bushdafive'nine 05-09-05 12:51 PM

one step sits to pee

:evilgrin: yall know it anyway just reminden :gfy: ya .....please say youll let me merk you

bushdafive'nine 05-09-05 12:53 PM

sorry one step
dont be madd cuz im blowin up like a meth lab.....
cause u aint even good enough to be tha next fad.......

Kirk 05-09-05 05:23 PM

Dude... You're wack. Your life is worthless. Go drink some chocolate milk and shut the fuck up.

M-Eazy 05-09-05 06:34 PM

All them niggas in OG is tryna be like kesse. I think it's pretty gay if you ask me. All these kesse's going around talking bout "we're crazy like a fox", and making childish comments that aint even halfway funny. But, OSB is aight, he just need to get his head str8.

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 06:36 PM

I don't try to be like Kesse...I've been dumb since I got here lol...and I'm not crazy like a fox...I'm cool like penguins lol....

Kirk 05-09-05 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
All them niggas in OG is tryna be like kesse. I think it's pretty gay if you ask me. All these kesse's going around talking bout "we're crazy like a fox", and making childish comments that aint even halfway funny. But, OSB is aight, he just need to get his head str8.

How are we trying to be like Kesse? If you haven't noticed the whole OG roster is crazy as fuck. I'm sorry that the roster gets along and has a sense of humor. We can't help it.

And addressing that "I'm crazy like a fox.." matter. It was on the Simpsons I believe. I asked Kesse what my title should be and he said that so I was like "haha, good idea."

Oh yeah, I hope you get crabs from a public restroom.

Compose 05-09-05 06:56 PM

what?......................

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 06:59 PM

crazy like a fox is everywhere lol...but I guess an online crew cant have a sense of hhumor or we all copy our "leader"...btw if you saw our forum you'd see how stupid we are...honestly....we posted about raiding the Mike Jones forum...and its a big thread lol....we have FUN on RV...instead of tryna be Nazi crew and dominate and destroy and shit lol..

M-Eazy 05-09-05 06:59 PM

The topic is OSB.

Kirk 05-09-05 07:06 PM

Because I'm important like that.

And for the record. If you think me and LFS are trying to be like Kesse or whatever, you obviously haven't played Halo with me and him. We rarely ever didn't laugh our asses off. Which was before OG was in exsistance.

Adam 05-09-05 07:11 PM

Fucka what?

Everybody always bites mine and Kesse's style.....you bite it...bite it like a fox...

By the way....OG > You...

Kirk 05-09-05 07:13 PM

Me and LFS didn't steal anything. We're unique. :thumbup:

Germ 05-09-05 07:21 PM

wtf? yeah i dont get how people try to be like me?

OSB and LFS are both cool cats

OG has a dope roster, that also likes to chill back and have a few laughs, which is better than beefing with everyother crew in every way possible

i dont get red's post though? hahahaha, but maybe its because i only read the first line

bahahbhahhaha

WERD 05-09-05 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushdafive'nine
:evilgrin: yall know it anyway just reminden :gfy: ya .....please say youll let me merk you

iz u CA$per alias? werd

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 07:51 PM

Placenta Patrol...get on Halo 2 and ask about us lol....