RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hoping Ya'll Neggaz Know Feat Suicide (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190183)

Key... 05-10-05 05:01 PM

Hoping Ya'll Neggaz Know Feat Suicide

Tittle: Hoping Ya'll Know

1st: Key Rogue aka Me

2nd: Suicide he also does the chorus

www.soundclick.com/keyroguemusic.htm

Replied to 20 grand and Omen feat Tech

the omen 05-10-05 05:06 PM

peepin famzo lol.... im likin this beat.. kinda funky snaps in it... first guy is NOT YOU LMAO!!!! i dont like how he delivers, reaaaaaaaaaalll lslow with nothin much to say, damn u hittin tha beat pretty fast... on beat for tha most part here... u rap like how i picture sumone would think, like just little quotes, like it reminds me of whats going thru sum1's mind jawn.... pretty straight delivery, def original... second dude has a nyce voice, pushin weight like a body buidler, damn he falls off a lil once he just starts gettin on it... hmmm he's aight but dont compare to ur verse fams.... hate tha chorus tho....

...Voke... 05-10-05 05:08 PM

dont like the singing on it but nice track your flow was st8 and your delivery was cool, lyrics was good too.....other guy was ight pretty nice track fam.....

Key... 05-10-05 05:11 PM

He has nice Chorus..lol Dammit..lol

I have neva seen any Guy wit a chorus like that..lol seriously

Zen Theory 05-10-05 10:57 PM

lol, i like the chorus...guess you gotta have a different sense of these things..anyways, flows were good deadly, like your shit actually,been listening for a bit...not much 2 say but your emotional factor is there,just work on quality,i know its a pain in the ass but do it..its worth it.lol

Know-Gimix 05-10-05 11:47 PM

yeah u showed me this joint, it was pretty dope kikko, i didn't think the chorus was bad either, you definately shined lyrically on him, but you had some iunno mispronounciations/quality drops that kinda hurt the sound in spots, all in all though it was pretty solid, keep doin it- 1.

50Cal. 05-11-05 12:33 AM

good flow nice quality on your verse good metas and shit suicide has bad quality and that kinda hurts him hes good though with a nice flow though fix the quality and this will be a dope track....................

Key... 05-11-05 12:49 PM

Resp. To all ya'll for peepin it.

Key... 05-12-05 05:16 PM

Up u bitches.....................

L. Veracity 05-13-05 02:06 PM

werd, I'm feelin' the hook on here and I've heard this beat before but don't remember from who or where...it's tyte though...

maybe it's cuz I'm listening lo-fi but I can't hear the lyrics all that good and the flow sounds off to me...

Suicyde got a high voice, never thought he'd have a voice this high lol...his voice is easier to hear and yeah his flow fell off a bit too...

can't really judge this cuz it sounds bad on lo-fi and that's the only way I can peep so I guess just keep doin' you lol...

P.S. I didn't know Key = Deadly...

Key... 05-14-05 02:54 PM

^^ suck..lol ofcourse am DV=Key=yo Lova