RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lmaoooooo @ ppl savin there good bars 4 korv 2 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190564)

MaRVJay 05-13-05 10:47 AM

lmaoooooo @ ppl savin there good bars 4 korv 2

i had da make dis thread...cuzz its funny as soon as korv 2 started nun of da vets wanna battle....i mean if ur a real mc u got bars all da time rite??...i called jack the ripper out 4 a pink slip he said afta korv lmaoooo...spul siad he aint battlin till afta korv...lmaoooooooo savin there best bars 4 a wack as tourney where u not gonna get a deal or money from....

King Solo 05-13-05 11:53 AM

well i'm out from that anyway

but i battled whilst doin it....................

shit in the last text tourney i was in it, and in the text league and battling at the same time

i got an infinite collection of punches................

Kayem 05-13-05 11:56 AM

good for you son.

J. Luth 05-13-05 02:59 PM

lmao @ you bitchin'. MAybe because I'm in HS, and Junior yr is most important yr, so I'm tryin' to do my best this yr. I have drivers ed classes, i work out @ the gym 3 times a week for football and also I'm audio, kid. I rarely do text unless I promised matches (ex. 9th, it's comin', yo, don't worry ;)) or in tourneys. My main focus is audio. While you go around wanting to be able to yell out "I'M THE BEST TEXT HEAD ON THIS D/R INFESTED RAP BOARD!!!", I'm focused more on getting my audio better. So stfu, people got lives unlike you. I only got lil time to spare each week, so I save that for workin' on my mixtapes, and jus make some time to do some quick spit for KORV. so really, stop whining. damn.

King Solo 05-13-05 03:02 PM

^^^ werd!!!

and ya spend a lot of time changing ya name to,

Magic5 05-13-05 03:02 PM

Who really cares?

J. Luth 05-13-05 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo
^^^ werd!!!

and ya spend a lot of time changing ya name to,

yea, yo, S.P.L. to mike Lowery to Ichiro to this. weerd, yo..... :shoot:

Sean Gunner 05-13-05 04:09 PM

I think I might change my name once a week next year. All year.

Word of prey 05-13-05 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
lmao @ you bitchin'. MAybe because I'm in HS, and Junior yr is most important yr, so I'm tryin' to do my best this yr. I have drivers ed classes, i work out @ the gym 3 times a week for football and also I'm audio, kid. I rarely do text unless I promised matches (ex. 9th, it's comin', yo, don't worry ;)) or in tourneys. My main focus is audio. While you go around wanting to be able to yell out "I'M THE BEST TEXT HEAD ON THIS D/R INFESTED RAP BOARD!!!", I'm focused more on getting my audio better. So stfu, people got lives unlike you. I only got lil time to spare each week, so I save that for workin' on my mixtapes, and jus make some time to do some quick spit for KORV. so really, stop whining. damn.

Word to this.
And I ain't never going to change my name.

Grave Digger 05-13-05 05:57 PM

I aint even trying to get a deal faggot, i'm here for fun on the weekdays when I got nothing better to do, and yes i'm waiting till after korv, cuz I got shit to do...

J. Luth 05-13-05 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word of prey
Word to this.
And I ain't never going to change my name.

yo, you got any alias or you jus an RB nucca?

Logic The Goonie 05-13-05 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Who really cares?

We have a winner!

MaRVJay 05-13-05 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
We have a winner!

& its not you!.......

MaRVJay 05-14-05 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless

lol @ dis nigga tellin me his life...1st off ur a bitch and u been on dis site since da shit open...u got banned 4 bitin...lol nigga i have a life and ur from boston no1 would eva listen 2 a boston nigga rap..lmaooooo just go pre write n save it korv

J. Luth 05-14-05 01:55 PM

^first off, no I didn't get banned for biting jackass, go check it up before you speak. Second, so what if I been here since opening? Do I avg 20 posts per day like some people? no... And who cares where you're from? really... jus stop makin' yourself look like an idiot, kid. Invek killed you, if you win it's by d/r