RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dont kill um Winky!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190791)

50Cal. 05-15-05 01:01 AM

Dont kill um Winky!!!

:shoot: omg winky wright completely dominated trinidad trinidad aint land not one good punch the whole twelve rouned winky outscored him every round blocked every punch and just dominated trinidad the whole fight .winkys defense was fucking amazing increidable undescribable how he whupped trinidads ass bernard you next hocake;) :thumbup:

M-Eazy 05-15-05 01:02 AM

So, lemme get this straight. You was watching a fuckin boxing game over a basketball game?

*Shakes Head*

What's this world coming to?

.Ike. 05-15-05 01:10 AM

^lol....honestly...i didnt even know there was a boxing match tonight...i had my graduation party...

50Cal. 05-15-05 01:14 AM

boxing>basketball ...................................sweaty big men playing with balls in tight shorts<fighters beating blood out each other

gotaasswhoopin4u 05-15-05 02:00 AM

Trinidad always been gay...

but you said Winky gon' beat Benard

Restricted 05-15-05 02:13 AM

Boxing Is Gangster On The Real..

Love Boxing...I Didn't Buy That Pay Per View Tonight..

:-/...I Like UFC Alot Though..

~R~

50Cal. 05-15-05 09:40 AM

shouldve bought it zab judah knocked his oppenant out remains undisputed champ and winky remains undisputed as well whupped trinidads ass with the best defence ive ever seen in boxing

MainFrame 05-15-05 09:44 AM

Yup, boxing>basketball.

50Cal. 05-15-05 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainFrame
Yup, boxing>basketball.

WORD UP THAT FIGHT WAS BETTER THEN ANY PLAY OFF GAME EVER;)

Ms. Get Gully 05-15-05 04:55 PM

that ufc shit is serious.....lol...tito ortez is that nigga ....i would never do that kinda shit....but there's going to be a re-match with trinidad and winky..it was in the contract that if winky won they'd fight again

50Cal. 05-15-05 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
that ufc shit is serious.....lol...tito ortez is that nigga ....i would never do that kinda shit....but there's going to be a re-match with trinidad and winky..it was in the contract that if winky won they'd fight again

yes but not for 2 fights winky and trinidad was fighting for number one ranking in that division for who fights hopkins winkys already undisputed champ in one division down he moved up for this as did trinidad now winky fights hopkins after hopkins next fight sometime around december this year theyll fight each other then trinidad becomes the number one contender and winky gotta fight him again.

Also Known. 05-16-05 11:00 PM

Boxing is funny somebody needs to bit another ear or nose Michael needs a new nose

Grave Digger 05-16-05 11:04 PM

^^^^^ Not funny

Zen Theory 05-16-05 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
yes but not for 2 fights winky and trinidad was fighting for number one ranking in that division for who fights hopkins winkys already undisputed champ in one division down he moved up for this as did trinidad now winky fights hopkins after hopkins next fight sometime around december this year theyll fight each other then trinidad becomes the number one contender and winky gotta fight him again.

yes, but you're ignoring you're seven vs. cali fight......aww man, he'll woop you're asss :thumbup:

Ms. Get Gully 05-17-05 12:10 PM

^could u ride da dick any harder? ...lol its cute when people who have nothing to do with a certain battle tend to jump into it just cuz they dont like one of the people..thats the most gayest shit...and most un-gully shit i've ever witnessed..bitch move...