RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   yall at rv are bullshit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190861)

iamhiphop 05-15-05 01:48 PM

yall at rv are bullshit

yall can hate on me go ahead niggas..... but when i get to the top imma be a legend....... FUCK YOU everybody yea i said n i battle all yall to a battle but yall gonna lose so theres no use.... im the best niggas no one cant beat this nigga.... im undeafted and i beat them niggas jin and cassidy n jada they niggas is easy... so cmon niggas try me i dare ya fa real..... cmon niggas dont be pussy kuz thats what yall are motherfuckers

Daubs 05-15-05 01:50 PM

rofl

seriously rofl.

seem to get worse every year.

Monkey Dust 05-15-05 02:20 PM

Fucking n00bs :mad:.

Sean Gunner 05-15-05 02:23 PM

And your name would be?

Rub my Paynus 05-15-05 11:34 PM

y0 w3rd dem niggaz iz mad 3asy yo i beat dem 2 h0lla wen u
wan a battle a reel nigga but u set it up i dun kno how

King Solo 05-16-05 02:07 AM

seriously, you beat dem hoez............shit i best not fuck wit you

man, these herbz never cease to amaze me..........

........just when you think you've seen the most retarded thing ever
up comes some clown and posts a thread like this........................

Lloyd Banks 05-16-05 02:41 AM

nah mean? fuck jada... clickitty clank clickitty clank that nigga can't touch 50 piggy bank... g-g-g-unit... nah mean?

Will Bariah 05-16-05 05:26 AM

I Beat Jin :-/......but iont know what the fuck this niggahs talkin about....alot of niggahs online beat Jin lmmfao niggah use to text foreal awhile back.....but this herb done gone and said Jada LMMFAO! Get a life wack...ya needa new style cause on the real ya shit talkin is garbage so i can imagein ya battle skills

Babble.On 05-16-05 05:32 AM

Why the fuck would you make a thread like this, knowing damn well that you can't touch 99.9% of this site in any kind of battle? Go home.

Status 05-16-05 05:40 AM

im dope..............

Status 05-16-05 05:42 AM

that ^^^^freepost was brought to you by CREativity

King Solo 05-16-05 05:53 AM

i am also dope........

........nice to meet a fellow dope person!!! howz thingz ???

Will Bariah 05-16-05 05:58 AM

:) Your crew has a Biter.....Im sure there is more then one....if there's one they roll together.!

iamhiphop 05-16-05 06:45 AM

lloyd banks is my niggas fa real.....i feel ya jada is a suck lyrical rapper...... im the shit somebody battle me please..... somebody juss write a diss to me please im hungary to murk you niggas........ g g g g g unit is the shit but the game isnt a real gunit member mayne kuz he all sad about some bullshit so fuck that nigga...... im ridin wit chingys group yall cant touch him...... nelly is my nigga..... im out yall is wack

BiZzO 05-16-05 06:51 AM

man uz a hoe.. fuckin noob ass bitch... u want a battle then set it up biatch....