RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   anybody know how 2... werd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190892)

KOOL COL-B 05-15-05 05:08 PM

anybody know how 2... werd

hook up a ps2 2 a computer??? like, if i wanna git audio frum a ps2 game on my comp, wut do i need 2 hook up tha (red wire i think) 2 tha comp (prolly mic jack) ???

i'll pay anybody who knows how n tells me, werd

KOOL COL-B 05-15-05 05:30 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? werd

OrEo da cookie 05-15-05 05:32 PM

ima go check my instruction book for ya

Terumoto 05-15-05 05:36 PM

You're not supposed to be able to...

If you wanna do that, you're gonna have to buy a little thingo that plugs from ya ps2 into the thingo into ya PC.

Its what those pirate dudes use to rip games..

KOOL COL-B 05-15-05 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
You're not supposed to be able to...

If you wanna do that, you're gonna have to buy a little thingo that plugs from ya ps2 into the thingo into ya PC.

Its what those pirate dudes use to rip games..

o shit, thanx fo tellin me. cuz i got sum of them music makin game thangs fo ps2, n i wanna git my beats frum my ps2 2 my comp, werd

Armada Da 187 05-15-05 05:38 PM

you gonna ned to get a adapter that allows the plug on you ps2 to hook into the back of the computer, pretty much meanin if ya have a dsl dial up opr any high spped... their is a thin plug in area which a ps2 plug will plug into but u need a adapter in order to hold the ionformation from ya ps2 to ya computer n hook it to the back of the adapter. n thas pretty much it i mighta forgot sumtin im good wit electronics n all.

Depends on what u tryin to do wit it? u wanna play online games or sumtin? if thats the case jus get ya adapter, hook ya line form the computer to the pc n plug the res of ya tips into place on ya adapter, cost like 55 bucks but u need a dsl or cable dial up regular phone dial up wont work

there i have told all that their is to tell

holla

KOOL COL-B 05-15-05 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armada Da 187
you gonna ned to get a adapter that allows the plug on you ps2 to hook into the back of the computer, pretty much meanin if ya have a dsl dial up opr any high spped... their is a thin plug in area which a ps2 plug will plug into but u need a adapter in order to hold the ionformation from ya ps2 to ya computer n hook it to the back of the adapter. n thas pretty much it i mighta forgot sumtin im good wit electronics n all.

Depends on what u tryin to do wit it? u wanna play online games or sumtin? if thats the case jus get ya adapter, hook ya line form the computer to the pc n plug the res of ya tips into place on ya adapter, cost like 55 bucks but u need a dsl or cable dial up regular phone dial up wont work

there i have told all that their is to tell

holla

aight thanx, n read my post above urs 2 c wut im doin. werd