RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Proz N Conz (freesyle) We Run The Game (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191013)

iamhiphop 05-16-05 01:12 PM

Proz N Conz (freesyle) We Run The Game

Intro
Kilo- niggas we gone take over the game
Yin- yea yea thats whats up nigga fa real we commin fa real
HAHAHAHA

Kilo
we commin to do a invasion/ takin hip hop, its already gettin erase n/ nobody cant stop me/ ill drop lyrical bombs, im the best nigga, talkin about me/ grab some skill kuz ya need it/ i got rhymes fa ya, ill feed it, seed it/ niggas are juss not ready/ brains not steady, i thought you was ready/ pop pop thats right/ yall signin my ass to sleep at night/ homie i thought you was jokin/ wanna battle me? what the hell you smokin?

Yin
i got hip hop in my eyes/ yeah im jap homie, juss look in my eyes/ i got rap in control, aint no surprise/ we gotta buzz goin around, yes we da flys/ rollin deep homie, youll get flipped/ commin wit my homies, we are sure to be eqipped/ have you homies dick whipped/ have my bullets licked/ im here to take the game/ if you dont already kno, yin is the fuckin name

Problem Child
ready fa the take over, thas my plan/ ill be causin hell, aint stopin until i see God and the Devil shakin hands/ aint ever stopin, always got tracks dropin/ i got cds wit niggas coppin,even got niggas head nodin/ i dont need these adwards to show im sick/ i got heart to show that im fareal and that im the shit/ niggas claim me the child from hell/ but now an angel to save hip hop, i think i will prevail/ so whenver you listin to the problem/ me takin over hip hop problems wil slove em NIGGA

Oki
NY NY is now in B/ im the realest to come out, ive been to the d/ 9 by my side/ got cars to do drive bys/ east east is a vicious beast/ while the kills love to increase/ wit the population at a decrease/ my guns shootn bullets will never cease/ i dont give a fuk bout peace/ blood is not my favorite but still see it/ wuz good in hip hop?

Pusha p
hip hop is my blood n heart/ i think hip hop died from the start got riped apart/ i got niggas burned and poped up like pop tarts/ in the streets they give respect/ we the ones to hold you hostage wit a mic to ya neck/ and nigga you already been to hell/ but the closest you been to prison was talkin on ya cell/ i love beef yea yall can bring it to me/ punchlines is the only thing youll see

Sinna
hold up lemme spit my verse/ when i enter hip hop, imma unbreakable curse/ im a type of nigga to snatch a bithes purse/ n i kno yall fellin this verse/ nigga my lines are scary/ i like my friends but i love my advarsary i kno its scary/ i got visions of these niggas in my yard/ ive been barred from a state now im in yo yard/ you aint gettin that far/ im the brightest star so yea im far, hole in one while yous a par, still nigga you too far HAHA

Jin Lopez
what happen to hip hop these days/ i cant see whats wrong even if i had x-rays on/ spittin is my life, n death/ spittin all this in one breath/ never gonna exhale my chest/ never need that vest kuz i got God to save me and thats the best/ playa playa dont hate on me iight hoe/ they call me the gulf of mexican kuz i got nuttin but flo/ hey yo im the best out mexico/ i kno this for a fact, that they gona panic/juss because imma gonna be a hip hop star and im hispanic

Brone
bak up niggas im gonna enter/ please battle me, ill bet ya im the winner/ youll be the hit kuz im the punchline giver/ you wanna beef homie?? ill take ya to dinner/ you and me in the stage/ you spit a book, while i spit a half a page/ im ful of rage, my rhymes go up in flames/ i push buttons like a playstaion games/ we is the realest niggas out/ gangsta gangsta is not what we shout niggas im out

NIGGAS DONT SLEEP
LEAVE A POST FA REAL

Big City 05-16-05 04:55 PM

RETURN THE FAVOR PLEase

this was pretty decent , yall need to work on ya punches tho, make ya rhymes a lil more complex, but other than that it seemed str8 to me. maybe t ighten up those flows a lil bit, but overall i give it a 7/10 for a solid drop. keep doin yall thing ...1..
RETURN THE FAVOR PLEASE, links are in the sig