RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Metalicious (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191318)

Ebircs 05-18-05 02:23 PM

Metalicious

iight i relpyd to debit blak magic n seven 3'ds

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/c...iwang_music.htm

crazy metas...was a bit rushed but..still killa lyrics..

Know-Gimix 05-18-05 02:55 PM

Iight, man returning the feedback....

you need a new mic, quality is al;kfja;lskfjasl;dfj... :) .... lyrically this shit is really out-there, lots of vocab, it was put together well in the written sense, your delivery is kinda lack luster in the beginning like you were almost whispering, and it gets better towards the end, but just work on how you put your words out, trying to pronounce as well as you possibly can, your writing is really good, just work on the performance aspects of it and you could get really dangerous with the mic device... but yeah, buy a new mic, and keep workin- ( lots of standout lines in this shit, i'd like to hear it re-recorded w/ better quality cuz Im sure I missed something. ppeeesh.

Acid_Spitz 05-18-05 02:55 PM

Ok, listening...the quality isn't very good, get some better equipment over soon. Not a lot of mic presence on here...not a lot of emotion. The flow was pretty good, don't know if I'm feeling the voice. Overall I'll give it a 4/10

.Ike. 05-18-05 03:24 PM

listening..and wondering why u hated on Black Magiks track....cause its a lot better than this.......

lyrics are kinda twisted...quality is shit...you need to work on the delivery...and your mic presence...cause this gets boring like 30 seconds into it....also..yea get a new mic...up your quality....flow isnt horrible...but i wouldnt consider it good...you need to work on it....Hook...is....not soooo good either...just keep workin

kaveh 05-18-05 04:09 PM

beat is nice, heard it before i think? lol
flow could be better structures, sorta sounds rushed
delivery could be upped, especially on a battle joint
keep droppin tho man!

Ebircs 05-19-05 12:15 PM

thx ppls...

yea my mic is in jersey...the one i used is for talking..i think,n i'm still gettin the hang of cool edit...but seriously i don't "hate" on no one,i tell it like i hear it...jus like ya'll did n if it's gona get me bad feed..so b it 1nE

Key... 05-19-05 12:40 PM

besides the quality and lack on emotions i think it was good track no doubt i told ya i like the mixin wit pac's stuff and shit

B. Magik 05-19-05 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
listening..and wondering why u hated on Black Magiks track....cause its a lot better than this.......

Exactly what I was thinking...

But anyways, get a new mic and try spitting your verse a few times before recording, because it seems like you were just talking, not rapping...You lacked emotion, but you have potential...Lyrics were ok, but flow sucked...

Honest feed

B-MAC 05-19-05 08:56 PM

Aight.. This was a OK Track but with that said needs alot of work, Your Quality is Pretty bad, and yah sound like your reading it, Your voice is too mono-Tone, Needs some more emotion, But Yah Lyrics are good, yah had some tight lines in there, Just Touch it Up and it could have potential to be a really good track...

Tremendous 05-20-05 09:15 AM

i forgot who used this beat i think its destiny

Quality is weak ass fuck....learn what metas are you only had two...verses were ok you tryed to come hard and failed....hook is weak and why try to sound like eminem and drop the Tupac sample....ya flow is way off elevate kid

Ebircs 06-03-05 12:22 AM

sound like em??????????? u gotA BE fuckin kliddin............

i don't even like emenim....and 2 meta's....come on man,it dont have to use the word "like" to be a meta,....every other punch i hit was a meta u stupid fuck.....do me a favor and read and take some class's b4 u speak again

Enygma 06-03-05 12:35 AM

I think this would have been dope as fuck if you put it to a slower beat. That would have let us hear your lines word for word. You might have benefitted from cutting a word or 2 from your lines. I know I should probably be the last one to say that, but it would really help :thumbup:™

Ebircs 06-03-05 12:50 AM

thx bro, a lota ppl dont catch half the lines n talk shit,....plus....my flow is a "flow" not exactly on "beat" but it fits with the beat and is writen with great precision

1nE