RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hip Hop Debate Battles..(an idea i had) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191382)

Ms. Get Gully 05-18-05 08:57 PM

Hip Hop Debate Battles..(an idea i had)

ell......first off..in the hip hop world there's alot of diversity..and with diversity..there's alot of disagreements in who's better than who..and who's the best and what not.....i figure...we make a tourney out of this...a debate on hip hop.. who ever has the best argument wins...u know regular voting and everything..with limited lines.......if anyone thinks this is a good idea let me know...so i can really give u vivid details on the rules n everything....but for like example.....

the first battle consists of two people....

Person 1 vs Person 2

now..the topic is...Who is the better MC ...Tupac/biggie.... these two opponents will have to argue their points.....from every category.... such as Multies..Metaphores...Similies...Punches..Flow..ac curacy...and consistancy.....there'll be defenitions of each of those categories before every battle.....there will be the best song of the both artists chosen...by viewers..for the opponents to listen to and break down.....

this idea may seem a lil confusing to some but if someone understands what im saying then let me know.

UNF 05-18-05 08:59 PM

Hmmm, Yee I Kind Of See Where You Getting At Here, Pretty Good Concept........................................... ....

B2K.bumpbumpbump 05-18-05 10:40 PM

that would be the gayest tournament ever like pancakes nah mean?

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-18-05 10:50 PM

^^shut up, its original...so its lame to you prototypes..nah mean..!
werd idh, i would be down for that n any1 who wouldnt dont
know shit bout hip hop......
n b2k, be original man... dont be like a reference to em n stan..!

Ms. Get Gully 05-18-05 10:58 PM

word...ehh..b2k tried to go in for an "LOL"from someone..but ..failed..anywho...somebody get it up n started.

gotaasswhoopin4u 05-18-05 11:02 PM

wow.........................

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-18-05 11:07 PM

WOW.....POP..........shook but he aint spraying..
go back to your e-style retirement home nucca...

Magic5 05-19-05 03:05 PM

That would seriously suck.

Carlton Banks 05-19-05 03:51 PM

i don't agree with this idea. it really invades privacy of the ones who have passed on in life.

Ms. Get Gully 05-19-05 05:34 PM

^uhm..how does it invade their privacy?? dumb nigga if thats the case listenin to they music invade they privacy.i swear rv kids act gay sometimes..and i really mean dick in the booty whole gay.

Yung_Dragon 05-20-05 07:40 PM

Yeah, this idea sounds really interesting, since debates are a bunch of heated arguments, then it would make it more interesting. I'm with this idea.

50Cal. 05-20-05 09:19 PM

this is not original basically biting a idea cuz direct effect on mtv does this.................

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 05:42 AM

oh yeah. mtv does do that.

Ms. Get Gully 05-21-05 09:14 PM

lmfao if thats the case any freestyle battling is biting dumb fucks..ahhaha just cuz idh made the thread its gotta be some bull shit said about it...

fat ass cali u not one to talk about originality wit ya fat turkey neck ass lol