RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   tagging/graffiti (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191866)

Ysdat 05-22-05 04:02 AM

tagging/graffiti

who does it? what do you tag? What cans do you use?what nozzles do you prefer to write with?

Me I tag and do throw ups..(a quick bombing cause i cant bomb properly) I usually use krylons but If im stealing them Ill use dulux.

My preferd nozzle is a rustoloium or a pink dot..but sometime a german outliner come in handy.

Carlton Banks 05-22-05 04:49 AM

i don't know anything about tagging, i just get the can & spray...

New Meth0d 05-22-05 10:05 AM

i tag zilla and GMS...GMSi is this faggot as gang at my school "goffstown murda squad" so i tag it every where and get them in trouble.....yea i use paint markers,

Acuity 05-22-05 10:09 AM

I graf ma old alias --> Elusiv G...................I dont tag it....i only used tagging in ma younga days to help wid can control and gain exerience, no i strictly to throw-ups n bombs....altho we b runnin out of space down ere, so ma pieces b gettin smaller....ill c if i can get some pics n shit

Spoken Word is Bond 05-22-05 04:55 PM

I write...
I'll use anything I can steal, but i prefer krylon or rusto
as they are less water based than some of the cheap brands.
Paint markers: Deco, streaks, magnums, woodies...
Tips: never stock...

p4ntzistheish 05-22-05 05:24 PM

Damn I wanted to getinto tagging...still do just don't know where to start....

Viva 05-22-05 05:26 PM

my friend is into taggin, he uses markers specifally for taggin with the thick nib, havnt a clue what theyre called tho1
but any tag name suggestions cuz he needs one!?

Valor 05-23-05 01:51 AM

ive been graffing for 6 years.....

Tips:skinny bannanas,german fats and outlines,pink dots and orange dots, basically anything nice yo...

style,:bombs,throwies, tags of coarse

cans: rusto's, montana's, and krylons
word.......

Paranoid 05-23-05 03:11 AM

hell i aint tag shit. i aint gangster

Terumoto 05-23-05 03:45 AM

5-6 years I been writing... not much since I moved though.

I posted a tutorial on piecing a while ago in this forum with pics n everything.

Valor basically said it. I had like 80+ diff Krylon cans and a whole lotta nozzles, but when I was moving countries customs didnt let me take em..

The extent of my shit nowadays is tagging random things with a homemade fatty marker while im walking down to KFC.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-23-05 11:45 AM

i am a writer. i've been doing it for about 11 years now.

what names did i hit up with??? fame 209 ('94-'98), nfamus 209 ('98-'02), best wun ('02-__)

my favorite cans??? definately krylon, rusto, and montana.

my favorite tips??? hands down.....they've gotta be german fats and german thins. new york fat tips are cool too......but not my main choice for piecing. HOWEVER, a dope writer doesnt need a specialized tip to make a masterpiece, word-ola.

my style of tagging??? honestly, i do it all. i do anything from detailed stickers to quick paint marker hit-ups, to bombs, characters and wildstyles.

also, i've had the honor to work with n.y. graf legend stan 153 (on more than one occasion).

s.v. krylonius

Restricted 05-23-05 11:51 AM

Someone Teach Me!! LoL.

~R~

SUPERVILLAIN 05-23-05 11:54 AM

my best quick advice for you...

practice with simple '80's style bubble letters. once you get comfortable with those......start developing them into your own style. over time, you'll gradually find your niche.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-23-05 11:55 AM

^^^sometimes simplicity is the key. word-ola.

s.v.