RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who acctually cares about rapverse (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191867)

Ysdat 05-22-05 04:04 AM

Who acctually cares about rapverse

As a site???

cause ive seen alot fo kids abuse it. Mods do there jobs and are here for a reason, but why do kids think that gives them an excuse to try make the place look stupid by making weird alias's and creating weird threads.

So do you acctually care about the site?or do you not give two fucks?

Sean Gunner 05-22-05 04:07 AM

I used to care bout the site, but recently I am just getting frustrated from it. So if people continue this I am going to RB, cuz this is just rediculous.

13th. 05-22-05 04:07 AM

i hate all these dicks who got names fresh prince of Bel-air...........
Wanker put up weird threads n talkin shit.............
I care cuz im moreless on 24/7 lol

Ysdat 05-22-05 04:10 AM

yeh there has been an idea put forward to get rid of pathetic alias's liek the fresh prince ones....hopefully its is put in place soon.

revelation, you wont leave,you love me too much fam..lol..
But i agree tho rev,something needs to be done..so lets do it!!!

Sean Gunner 05-22-05 04:12 AM

Well what about that Rapverse Revolution that was spose to get this site back on track? If strobe would make a frickin mod of something where I could help I would do more, but as it is I can't even see the mod forum to help.

Carlton Banks 05-22-05 04:47 AM

i have a fresh prince name. but i don't abuse ll thats the will..smith guy you talking about. and i don't really care for the site, it's just a way to kill time.

Tremendous 05-22-05 11:12 AM

This shit gonna stop if Strobe gives me an admin spot..Im trying to make it better also..but stupid nuts here hate change and are afraid of it

Capone 05-22-05 12:03 PM

join rapverse.com

betta site lol

but yea i don't care for this site no more....ill rather be on rb or nm

_JooKsta_ 05-22-05 01:11 PM

....i d0nt care ab0ut it all serious...but i w0uld like pe0ple ta start v0ten 0n my battlez kuz i had sum uncl0sed wuns fa t0 l0ng...and chea im hear ta juzt up my skillz...and when i start d0in audi0 i can c0llab wit sum f0lks 0ff here t0 g0 0n my L0cal album...

Kawn Flixx 05-22-05 01:15 PM

Evil dont advertise your site we dont want it here.. and yes i still do care about rv :D
its my home

Koon. 05-22-05 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JooKsta_
....i d0nt care ab0ut it all serious...but i w0uld like pe0ple ta start v0ten 0n my battlez kuz i had sum uncl0sed wuns fa t0 l0ng...and chea im hear ta juzt up my skillz...and when i start d0in audi0 i can c0llab wit sum f0lks 0ff here t0 g0 0n my L0cal album...

What's with all the "0's"?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-22-05 01:21 PM

like in general i care about rv...but recently i could give to fucks cuz no one respects the site.... im not gona be one of the few who do care about it if the other 10,000 members dont...

Ike 05-22-05 01:27 PM

ummm i guess you could say i care...because i like to get feedback on my songs..i care about the constructive stuff that helps me work on my skill....but as far as some of these fags on here in general.....no...its gay

50Cal. 05-22-05 02:07 PM

R.v Will Die If Strobe Dont Make A Supermod A Few Of Them It Will Die R.b Is Actually Becoming Better And Rm Been Better So Im Really Starting To Not Like R.v Nomore:(