RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   pt. 3 to Last Night was WHOA! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191975)

~Lady Fiya~ 05-22-05 06:49 PM

pt. 3 to Last Night was WHOA!

ok.. so it's established that choice 3 was half the answer. So i'm asked if i want to live with him. That's more than taking a step in a relationship, that's a f*n jump. I ain't in no rush for nothing so I told him let's take our time and see how it all goes... So he just starts to kiss me looking in my eyes one of those romantic moments.. and i sit right up relaxed just kissing him rubbing his neck getting into it. Then i stop and notice the moon was shining real hard through the window. So he's like you alright i'm like yeah i just want to lie down for a second. He leaves out the room for a minute and let me lie on his bed. My boyfriend comes back in and leans towards me and he's like...

. I want to have kids with you and start a family.. i want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else. He's like i just want you and me to go somewhere far so I can make love to you like i want to right now. Shit, sike. I would have passed out if he spoke all those words to me in one breath at one moment.. haa thought all y'all were right? Nope.. the correct choice (no more jokes either!)

choice 4: "make sweet passionate love to you all night"......... :thumbup:

Reason why did i do this is because i promised i would tell people what happened from the very first thread that says i had a wild week. and two i have too much rv money not to share it all.. maybe 82 million.. so i'll give some more money out. I got another lil' something coming up in a minute for whoever else want some rv money.

Sean Gunner 05-22-05 06:52 PM

I think what people want to know is, did you do #4?

~Lady Fiya~ 05-22-05 06:54 PM

ok well that's gonna be another thread............................................ ..

NewKid 05-22-05 06:56 PM

da fukk?? LoL at u makin soap operas on hurr

Sean Gunner 05-22-05 06:56 PM

Aight, well since I said he wanted to ask #4 do I still get money? :)

.Eternal. 05-22-05 06:57 PM

ehh ur jus filling up the LL wit ur love shit...jus say it in this thread....:thumbup:

Compose 05-22-05 06:57 PM

lol........................

NewKid 05-22-05 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed
ehh ur jus filling up the LL wit ur love shit...jus say it in this thread....:thumbup:

word yo majority of deez niggas dont curr bout how u spent ya weekend

Logic The Goonie 05-22-05 07:10 PM

Is there a video of the sex and a prize for whoever guesses which page of the Karma Sutra it's from? :huh:

Jazz 05-22-05 07:10 PM

chea chea chea, i git sum cash, now i can take Hilary out on a nice date, werd

~Lady Fiya~ 05-22-05 07:17 PM

^LOL wdf... ok first off love isn't shit! It's love. *flutters eyelashes until something gets caught in my eyelid* second i have not exceeded as many threads as the Will Smith member on here lol.. and 3rd that's it. lol.. i'm tired of this shit goddamnit. I want my soap opera thread here so here it's gonna be.. and i'm not answering that question to whether or not i went through with #4... If you know my stand on love and sex and the difference and importance of one in relation to the other, then you know my answer. :thumbup: No more money give aways after today cuz of some people, i'm not pointing any exclamation marks either.. but i'm bout to tally this stuff up and send all the money tonight hee hee.

~Lady Fiya~ 05-22-05 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewKid
word yo majority of deez niggas dont curr bout how u spent ya weekend

yeah well that's somewhat true..

got sum really good news soooooooo i'm gonna be out for tonight i'll prolly be back either REAL late or just talk to y'all tomorrow, me gots some planz i'mma holla.! :thumbup:

Logic The Goonie 05-22-05 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^LOL wdf... ok first off love isn't shit! It's love. *flutters eyelashes until something gets caught in my eyelid* second i have not exceeded as many threads as the Will Smith member on here lol.. and 3rd that's it. lol.. i'm tired of this shit goddamnit. I want my soap opera thread here so here it's gonna be.. and i'm not answering that question to whether or not i went through with #4... If you know my stand on love and sex and the difference and importance of one in relation to the other, then you know my answer. :thumbup: No more money give aways after today cuz of some people, i'm not pointing any exclamation marks either.. but i'm bout to tally this stuff up and send all the money tonight hee hee.

It's me? It's me isn't it? It's me. It's ME! :(

Remember that one night when we talked about that one thing? I must say, thanks, you were right. :)

confidential 05-22-05 07:41 PM

84billion dollers shit can i get 1??

check my bank account out and drop a deposit we can collabo or whatever u wanna do LADZY FIYA

20 GraND 05-22-05 07:47 PM

she gives BJ's to DJ's.. lol
i called it